BY YANKEE CANDLE

2 Wick Jar - A vibrant medley of birch and maple leaves with pomegranate, juniper berry, and orange blossom. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
I really enjoy the smell but when lit it takes a long time to disperse. Smell doesn't last long after candle being blown out and is lighter scented than expected.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I have to begin this review by saying Yankee Candles are my absolute favorite brand of candles! They are much more expensive than most candles but I can't stress enough how much they are worth it. I've purchased just about every scent and haven't found one I haven't liked yet. They take months to melt all the wax, at least when  you only have it going a 5-6 hours a day. The scent fills up the surrounding room but doesn't overpower the room in anyway. These are my go to when buying presents, everyone has loved them. Trust me, try any scent... You'll love it!
Hannah K.
Dubuque
Yankee Candle is our go to favorite for making our house smell fabulous. There are very few smells that we don't like. Autumn leaves made our purchase pile (which isn't hard to do). My only critique is the double wick- it burns too fast and produces too much residue even with a cover.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Such a comforting scent to burn all October and November long! Reminds me of trick or treating. And stuffing my face with thanksgiving dinner. Kinda on the pricey side, but for how large the candle is and how strong the smell is, it’s worth it
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
Candles are my favorite and yankee candles smell amazing. I have so many candles in my room it’s crazy. Although, yankee candles are a bit more on the expensive side but I still end up purchasing them anyways because of how good they smell
Morgan S.
I love Yankee Candle.  The smell of the stores is overpowering to me, but once you light one candle, the aroma in the house is truly inviting.  These last for quite some time and the scent stays as long as the candles are there.  The only downfall is the price, as $20 for a candle is crazy expensive.
Heather P.
Saginaw
Love this one especially in the fall it makes your house smell wonderful and the candle it self lasts quite awhile compared to most the prices are pretty reasonable definitely would recommend this to family and friends
Jessica C.
Edmond
I am a candle freak! I think a lit candle can make a whole room just feel cozier. And on top of this I have 2 dogs and I like my house smelling as good as possible. Autumn leaves is perfect for that fall feel.
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL
Yankee candles are definitely a favorite of mine! A pro is that they come in a vast majority of scents which is always fun to pick from. Cons..they are expensive! I would definitely recommend to all the c candle lovers and to those who are looking for a variety of scents to choose from.
Alex M.
Yankee Candles are the BEST ! They burn so much longer than any other candle I have ever purchased, and there are dozens of awesome scents to choose from! The best thing about Yankee Candle is they have really unique scents that smell exactly like you would expect them to! A little more expensive than regular candles but last a lot longer and much better quality all around . check them out