BY YANKEE CANDLE

2 Wick Jar - A vibrant medley of birch and maple leaves with pomegranate, juniper berry, and orange blossom. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Alex M.
Yankee Candles are the BEST ! They burn so much longer than any other candle I have ever purchased, and there are dozens of awesome scents to choose from! The best thing about Yankee Candle is they have really unique scents that smell exactly like you would expect them to! A little more expensive than regular candles but last a lot longer and much better quality all around . check them out
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
The Yankee Candle is simply and honestly the absolute best candle company in existence.  If I could afford to i would invest in the company itself and buy my own store! Every single flavor is absolutely delish but this autumn leaves scent is one of my favs! The only thing I could ask for is for them to be a little more affordable.  They can be costly but they are worth the money.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love love candles so this is a must for when you want the house to have that “honey I’m home for the holiday” smell, if you get what I mean haha it lasts forever and honestly that’s what I love about these, personally I go for a bit of a “I just baked something” smell but..then you have to explain why there isn’t a pie. Highly recommend these candles though :)
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Yankee Candle never disappoints!  They burn cleanly and evenly and this scent is perfect for Fall and makes the room smelling absolutely wonderful.  Perfect size and love the lid when the candle is not in use.  I look forward to purchasing a new scent almost every season or holiday occasions.  Yankee candles are the best.
Ashley M.
Coventry
"Yankee candle use to be my all time favorite candle company. I purchased this scent this past fall after lighting it for about two hours I could only smell it if I stood right by the candle. When i could smell the candle it smelt amazing. For the price you pay i wish it had a better throw.
Hannah K.
Dubuque
Yankee Candle is our go to favorite for making our house smell fabulous. There are very few smells that we don't like. Autumn leaves made our purchase pile (which isn't hard to do). My only critique is the double wick- it burns too fast and produces too much residue even with a cover.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Autumn Leaves - 22oz Yankee Candle 2 Wick I have been using Yankee Candles for 7 years. They are the longest lasting best scented candles I have found. My fave scents are the Autumn ones. This new Autumn Leaves has become my must have this year! It's so perfect for the season.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
Yankee Candle is my favorite brand of candle. I love burning candles and the way it makes your house smell. These candles last for a long time and so does the smell. They are rather expensive but can get them on sale at BB&B. I always have one in my house!
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
These candles last a very long time and the smell lingers! I love the autumn leaves smell the most out of all of their scents. They are affordable but on the expensive side. They are worth the price and are very effective. I recommend this brand of candle.