BY YANKEE CANDLE #26 in Candles

2 Wick Jar - A vibrant medley of birch and maple leaves with pomegranate, juniper berry, and orange blossom. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural spice extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

LaDonna S.
Memphis
Fall does not begin in my home, until I purchase Autumn Leaves from YC. It has been a staple for my fall tradition for I don't know how many years. It really doesn't matter how many new autumn fragrances YC pops out, I will always be partial to this candle. Something about it that just sells the season change for me.
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
My absolute favorite candle! As soon as you smell it you feel as if it fall all over again. Has my entire room smelling amazing and for its size it is definitely worth the price. Recommend this candle to all those candle lovers.
Alex M.
Yankee Candles are the BEST ! They burn so much longer than any other candle I have ever purchased, and there are dozens of awesome scents to choose from! The best thing about Yankee Candle is they have really unique scents that smell exactly like you would expect them to! A little more expensive than regular candles but last a lot longer and much better quality all around . check them out
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love, love, love candles and Yankee Candle is one of my favorites, especially for the holidays and their fall scents. I love to smell autumn leaves burning in my living room, definitely gets me in the mood for a good book in front of the fire and snuggling with my cat. If you love candles, these are definitely some of the best scented ones that you can buy, I highly recommend them! ❤️
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
The Yankee Candle is simply and honestly the absolute best candle company in existence.  If I could afford to i would invest in the company itself and buy my own store! Every single flavor is absolutely delish but this autumn leaves scent is one of my favs! The only thing I could ask for is for them to be a little more affordable.  They can be costly but they are worth the money.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love love candles so this is a must for when you want the house to have that “honey I’m home for the holiday” smell, if you get what I mean haha it lasts forever and honestly that’s what I love about these, personally I go for a bit of a “I just baked something” smell but..then you have to explain why there isn’t a pie. Highly recommend these candles though :)
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Yankee Candle never disappoints!  They burn cleanly and evenly and this scent is perfect for Fall and makes the room smelling absolutely wonderful.  Perfect size and love the lid when the candle is not in use.  I look forward to purchasing a new scent almost every season or holiday occasions.  Yankee candles are the best.
Ashley M.
Coventry
"Yankee candle use to be my all time favorite candle company. I purchased this scent this past fall after lighting it for about two hours I could only smell it if I stood right by the candle. When i could smell the candle it smelt amazing. For the price you pay i wish it had a better throw.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Autumn Leaves - 22oz Yankee Candle 2 Wick I have been using Yankee Candles for 7 years. They are the longest lasting best scented candles I have found. My fave scents are the Autumn ones. This new Autumn Leaves has become my must have this year! It's so perfect for the season.
Hannah K.
Dubuque, IA
Yankee Candle is our go to favorite for making our house smell fabulous. There are very few smells that we don't like. Autumn leaves made our purchase pile (which isn't hard to do). My only critique is the double wick- it burns too fast and produces too much residue even with a cover.