BY AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE

• Is this a store for cars?1 Answers
  • With the cost, is it really worth the wait time that I am...1 Answers
  • What is the average wait time for parts to arrive?2 Answers
Auto Parts Warehouse
  • "I would recommend this store for a good deal as car parts are expensive enough!" in 3 reviews
  • "Auto parts is wonderful because not only do that have what you need, but they also have great customer service." in 1 review
Sarah Celeste G.
I called because my father is still driving a 1996 Volvo in perfect condition, and he is PICKY about any auto-related businesses he deals with. So, my husband has a bit of road rage. He drives with his hand on the horn. One day, he smashed that sucker so hard that he BROKE THE HORN. Or hornS, I should say. There are 2 on my 2000 Subaru Forester. I called Auto Parts Warehouse in the middle of the night after getting a several hundred dollar quote. I asked to speak with an auto technician, and the man who answered in the first place said, ""I can help you, miss." And help me he did. He found the two parts I needed-- about $30 apiece, but beyond that he explained to me STEP BY STEP how to install them myself (I can change a tire, but that's about it). While the mechanic had told me that they had to "rip apart my dashboard" to access the horns, this young man cheerfully clarified that i could easily do the replacement myself-- there are TWO screws to remove, and they couldn't be easier to access. He was right. I save hundreds. Plus he was a pleasure to speak with, laughing at my nervous jokes and setting my mind at ease. I recommend Them wholeheartedly!
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I love auto parts warehouse for finding expensive car parts for cheap online. I really wish their interface was a little bit more easy to navigate other than that, it is an amazing place to go find great deals. Also look for coupons and coupon codes online
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
I ordered a part from Auto Parts Warehouse, was charged for it, and received an email 3 days later that it was on back-order. I called customer "service", to use the term loosely, and was told, "I don't know, back-order can mean any amount of time". I would have loved to get the great price, but they did not seem to care about service at all.
Rachel V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The electronics have worked flawlessly and the interior has worn well. In the summer time I love this car because of the sunroof which works flawlessly after over 100K miles now. This car has required virtually no maintenance. Tires and brakes have worn just fine for the miles I put on this machine (over 25K a year since purchase). I would say I take above average care of my vehicles. I am diligent with keeping this vehicle clean, fluids changed, and routine maintenance is done on time.
Jennifer H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like this store because the staff is very knowledgeable and they are always courteous and kind. I don't know anything about cars but every tike i have a concern or real problem i take my car to them and they help me figure out what is wrong and where i can take it to be serviced and if they can fix it for me they do and they never overcharge
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I prefer other online parts stores, like Racing Warehouse, over Auto Parts Warehouse for better customer service, price and shipping speeds. The product selection is big here, but it's wide, not deep.
Briana S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been working on cars for years. I love to order parts from Auto parts warehouse. It is one of the first places I look for parts when I am in search for something I need.
Kelly P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I went to my first autoparts warehouse! They were fast and helpful! I just needed a lightbulb for my break light and they were able to recommend the best (cheapest) brand for my exact brand type. good experience.
Tara M.
Surprise, AZ
We've purchased many parts from here and never been disappointed. There are always coupon codes to be found and I've always received my orders quickly. I highly recommend this company.
Daniel D.
East Hampton, CT
Always have had a good experience with this company!! Prices are more than competitive.
I have used this company on several occassions and always have had a positive experience.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the average wait time for parts to arrive?
Julia E.
Madrid
Is this a store for cars?
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
With the cost, is it really worth the wait time that I am reading about? Wouldn't an autoparts store be more convenient?