Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsToilet PaperUxcell

by Uxcell

Uxcell Auto Car Sun Visor Tissue Box Holder Napkin Paper Storage Case Cover Black White Auto Car Sun Visor Tissue Box Holder Napkin Paper Storage Case Cover Black WhiteThis tissue box is made of faux leather material. Keep tissue away from dust and drops. Environmental friendly, convenient and practical. Easy to use, open it in the bottom, and put the tissue inside. This tissue box is easy to take tissue out from the oval hole on the top. Fit for restaurant, office, household, automotive, hotel rooms tissue storage consolidation, make your space more tidy. Package Included-1 x Car Tissue Box Holder 1 x Tissue For CALIFORNIA residents only- WARNING- This product contains chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in a product. With Uxcell's products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution, we have elected to place this warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed. You can find more information at http-//www.oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65.

Material - Faux Leather; Package Content - 1 x Car Tissue Box Holder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Auto Car Sun Visor Tissue Box Holder Napkin Paper Storage Case Cover Black White by Uxcell!
29b street Golconda
I think this product is the best I had this product for three months ago and up to this day it still work so I positively sure that I will recommended this to everyone so they can buy it. I like this product for it quality, and fine fluffy tissue so this will surely use.
Puebla, México
mis buenisimo.lo.amo de verdad comprendo estabsuper recomendado favil de utilizar es muy buenisisimiso

Looking for your answer?