Autism File Magazine

by none

1 Year, 6 issues - Parents with a child on the autism spectrum need to know that they are not alone. Each issue of the Autism File Magazine will alert you to useful resources to strengthen your child's health and well-being. You will be briefed on advances that hold promise as the pathways to greater confidence and independence. And you'll find how others successfully foster and nurture a sustaining balance in their homes and their lives.

Does this have tips to help children with autism?
Where can I find this magazine? Autism File Magazine
Where can I purchase this magazine?
Start your review of Autism File Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œI look forward to looking into purchasing this.” in reviews
Lahoma, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This magazine is a god send for people dealing with others with autism. It has several great articles and ideas to help you. It's a must have if you are in that situation. It's a decent price for a subscription.
Dallas, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Autism file magazine is one of my favorites. It has a closeness to my heart. I have two young adult boys. Great information. Great story's to help if you are going through the same thing or something similar. When I found out my youngest had autism. There wasn't a lot of information out there. I think there were a few books. 1998 was the year and computers were coming out to homes. So my journey began. By the time my oldest was diagnosed I was an old hand at it. But when I found autism files, well the stories hit home to. Definitely a must.
Brandon, MS
I'm glad there is at least one Autism resource listed here, but I wish there were more. One in 88 children are affected by autism. Through early intervention, children on the autism spectrum can reach their full potential. Therefore, awareness needs to be spread to facilitate early detection. Know the signs and learn what to do. www.amandachik.Blogspot.com
Springdale, Pa
As a therapist in the field, research and materials can get dated and consumers can seem desperate to connect to others suffering with ASD or need recent articles to support lifestyle choices. It's refreshing to have this resource out there!
Scottsburg, IN
This was very helpful to me, in understanding. My best friend, whom I've grown up with, had an autistic little brother, we would always laugh ay his little quirks. We also knew there were people who didn't appreciate him as much as we did! Very relatable.
Mint Hill, NC
I didn't know there was a magazine for autism but am happy to know there is! I have a son with moderate to higher functioning autism, my stepson has aspergers, and I fall somewhere on the spectrum myself (likely aspergers). I will definitely be trying to find this.
I've never read this but after seeing this I think I should definitely check into it because I have an autistic brother and I think this would help with a lot and to better understand.
Sodus, NY
I love this magazine. The only issue I have is if you don't subscribe, it can be difficult to find. Would be great to send as gifts to loved ones living with autism. Very informative.
It is so important to keep the message a live out there with autism! I have family members who are diagnosed with autism so it is a purpose is near and dear to my heart
Orland Park, IL
I love learning new things and since there is a high percentage of autistic children/adults information is the best. Always good to know in case u meet someone that is autistic and understand them and treat them right. πŸ’–
Ask a question to the Influenster community...