Autism Community Magazine uploaded by Eliane A.

BY AUTISM COMMUNITY MAGAZINE

Heather L.
Banning, CA
Would love to subscribe to this magazine. I have an autistic son and I am trying to do all I can to get more involved and research more, anything to help him live a happy healthy life.
jennifer l.
Yessss!!! my son has autism he's 8 years old... he's berly talking and I love anything that supports autism... its a great way to show support and awareness god bless!!!
Jade S.
San Pedro, CA
Great. more nts writing about us in harmful ways. that's just what we need. and supporting autism speaks, which pushes harmful pseudoscience "cures" and barely uses any of their substantial funds for family support, and are murder apologists. check out ASAN intead.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
My friend has an autistic child and i wanted to understand what she goes though this magazine was a great informant for me to know that kids can be normal just like any other. Great read
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Autism Community Magazine is truly great! I have a son with Autism and find this to have great information that I can share with others who are working with my son. Love this magazine.
Michelle H.
I work with a doctor who specializes in Autism and she recommends this magazine to all parents with kids who have a form of Autism. THey all love the magazine and feel they can really relate.
Ayla A.
Since I work with students who have autism, I'm always interested in looking at new methods and case studies to help them learn better. I recommend checking out this magazine!
Alexandra K.
I work with children who have autism and this magazine is wonderful. Very informative and has great stories of those with autism
Quinn R.
I was reading this magazine at my doctor's office. It seemed to be a helpful magazine and had good articles on various topics.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Whether, you hate or love to read this is an amazing magazine. Everyone, should be able to try it out sometime!!!
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
How much is it to start a year subscription?
kelly g.