BY AUTHORITY

Your playful pooch will come running for this Authority Mini Chicken Adult Dog Food, which includes chicken, brown rice, and other wholesome ingredients for a delicious meal. The healthy formula is loaded with vitamins, minerals, biotin, glucosamine and other essentials for a balanced diet. The nutritious kibble is ideal for the dietary needs of adult dogs. Features: Chicken appeals to your dog's cravings; balanced recipe includes vitamins, minerals and other nutrients; ideal for adult dogs Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 381 kcals per cup Package Weight: 34 lbs. Directions: For Weight Maintenance: 21 50 lbs.: 1-2/3 cups 3-1/3 cups 51 90 lbs.: 3-1/3 5-1/4 cups 90 120 lbs.: 5-1/4 6-1/2 cups More than 120 lbs.: 6-1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. over 120 lbs. For Weight Loss: 21 50 lbs.: 1-1/2 3 cups 51 90 lbs.: 3 4-1/2 cups 90 120 lbs.: 4-1/2 5-2/3 cups More than 120 lbs.: 5-2/3 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. over 120 lbs. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Corn, Oat Groats, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil, Dried Egg Product, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Dried Chicory Root, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid and Choline Chloride Guaranteed Analysis: < see more...

Linda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started feeding my dogs this a couple of months ago, and they really like it. They were having some issues with constipation before switching to this, so they seem to be more comfortable. They love the flavor, and the pieces are small enough for their small mouths lol.
Areli D.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
My dogs love this food. They have tried other brands like Purina and it makes them gain weight. I’m glad I switched them to Authority, specially because Petsmart has good discounts online.
Olivia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE this dog food! Sometimes it can be hard to find a decently priced, natural dog food but this works perfectly for my dogs! I don't have to worry about the food causing potential harm to my dogs because it is so good for them. The only issue is that it's not available at every dog store but is worth the extra few minutes in the car knowing my dogs are getting the nutrients they need.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my little guys favorite. I used to give him food that was much pricier, but I started buying this instead after he kept stealing our other dogs food which was this one. Great price and health for you furry friend.
Jazmine H.
Shamokin dam , PA
When it comes to controversial ingredients in dog food, Authority has about 6 where as other brands such as Purina carry about 13. This is one of the better dog foods in my opinion and both of my dogs love it. Authority also makes specifically for small breed which is nice considering the smaller dogs cannot chew the same size pieces as a larger dog. When it comes to dog food, you get what you pay for. With that said, one of the best things about Authority is its a better quality food and its also reasonably priced. I would recommend this dog food to anyone!
Vanessa B.
Granada Hills, CA
I was looking on a dog food advisor website for better dog foods to transition my dogs over to. I was at my local PetSmart while looking and I saw that this food brand was rated 4 stars out of 5! There aren't as many controversial products in this food. My dogs absolutely love this dog food and I have noticed a big difference in the way that their fur feels! I'd also like to say that a 30 pound bag is around $31!!! Such a great price for such a great quality food!!
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently switched to this brand after looking for something better for my dogs. They seem to like it and will eat it all in one sitting. I didn't notice any huge changes in the way my dogs act or behave, but they normally get sick of other foods but seem to enjoy this one. I will continue to buy this for my dogs!
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Authority bag for small adult breed is a black bag with a description on the front for what type of breeds and the size of the food. You are able to purchase it at Petsmart. It is a Petsmart brand which is good quality at an affordable price. I have been feeding my dog Authority for about 6 months. I would highly recommend this dog food to dog owners.
Kathy M.
My dogs both love this dog food. I like that it comes in the small chunks for my small dog, makes it easier for him to eat. I also have a larger dog and I love that they have a specific food to control his weight. Over all this is a great food, in my opinion.
Kristie A.
Austin, TX
My yorkies love this food. And Authority brand just came out with a Grain Free brand. It's a cleaner dog food and my dogs love it. They range from 5lb. yorkie to a 13lb. yorkie. Guarantee that your dogs will love it and it's easy for smaller dogs to eat.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are the ingredients listed on the dog food good?
Jenaya S.
Are the ingredients organic?
Gwynn R.
Yuma, AZ
Is this food only available at Petsmart