AuthorityA Mini Chunk Adult Dog Food

by Authority

You want the best for your Dog. As the makers of Authority Dog Food, so do we. That's why Authority contains the finest ingredients, like real chicken as our #1 ingredient. We never use fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. From bright eyes and a shiny coat, to strong muscles, teeth and bones, there's a healthy difference you can see. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Muscle Tone, Skin & Coat, Digestive Care Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 18 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Corn, Oat Groats, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil, Dried Egg Product, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin and Mineral Supplements (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Ascorbic Acid), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, D Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 1.0% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.15mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 225 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 3.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.25% Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 20mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AuthorityA Mini Chunk Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't use the specific formula but I have used Authority brand dog food for a couple years and it is seriously the best! My dog wasn't gaining weight and since I started using it he has gained some weight. It is keeping him a healthy, active 10 yr old boy!!!
Morganton, NC
I have a dog with severe allergies and haven't found a kibble that she does well on. She's had two bags of this food and is doing amazing..coat is shiny and healthy. She acts better and has more energy. The price is perfect as well. The kibble size is good and she loves it.

Looking for your answer?