BY AUTHORITY

Help your senior dog live a healthy, happy life by feeding him this Authority Senior Dog Food with Real Chicken, which contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to keep his bones strong and his joints moving freely. The real chicken flavor will have your canine companion wagging his tail in anticipation of a delicious, succulent meal. Features: Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to promote joint and bone health; contains real chicken to satisfy your dog's cravings; included vitamins and minerals support overall health Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 358 kcals per cup Package Weight: 8 lbs. Directions: 21 50 lbs.: 1-1/3 2-3/4 cups per day 51 90 lbs.: 2-3/4 4-1/3 cups per day 90 120 lbs.: 4-1/3 5-1/3 cups per day More than 120 lbs.: 5-1/3 cups plus 1/3 cup for every 10 lbs. over 120 lbs. per day Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Corn, Oat Groats, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewer's Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Dried Chicory Root, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservatives) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5% C see more...

Cait A.
Lackawanna, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 14 year old dachshund who doesn’t like to do much of anything except sleep. Once we switched him to this food I noticed he had a little bit more energy and didn’t seem to move as slow as he usually does. I feed him this and the authority senior wet food and he just loves both so much!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog is 10 years old so I was looking for a dog food that would cater to his senior needs. I am on the second large bag of this food and my dog likes it. It's packed with nutrtion so he needs less of this product when compared to other grocery store brand dog food. It hasn't upset his stomach and was easy to transition him over to this brand. His coat really improved with this food. I would suggest trying this if you are looking for senior specific dog food.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food! I just recently switched him to Mature food as he turned 8 in August! He used to eat the small breed of Authority line in the Chicken and pea flavor. It's affordable and lasts for months!
Alicia B.
Masury
I buy the large breed mature dog food for my great dane and it makes him toot more but he likes it and it definitely helps with digestion and energy.
Marilyn F.
Diamond Bar, CA
My dog loves this food.. it helps her with her bones since shes an older dog.. i like how its small so its easier for her to eat.
Kaitlyn B.
Chelsea, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
our dog is very very picky with food and we finally found he food she loves and she’s been gaining weight such is great!!
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Great pets mart store brand I would equal it to mid level brand. Never seen a dog have issues
Mandy B.
Ottawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My old dog loves this food. we used Iams for years and had to switch her out. She switched over so easily and its easy on her stomach. Her coat has never looked so nice and shiny
Beth M.
My Sheltie is 8 years old now and he has arthritis in his back hips. Sometimes he finds it hard to get around. When we started using Authority senior brand dog food we noticed a huge difference in his energy levels within a week. He became more active, and his hips bother him a lot less. He even runs more now. We won't use any other brand. We also feed him the senior wet food a couple times a week to aid in digestion. He loves both!