AuthorityA Large Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Lupe A.

BY AUTHORITY

You want the best for your Dog. As the makers of Authority Dog Food, so do we. That's why Authority contains the finest ingredients, like real chicken as our #1 ingredient. We never use fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. This recipe was designed for the specific needs of large breed adult dogs to provide exceptional taste with the high quality proteins and essential vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal health. It contains natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain healthy cartilage and joints. From bright eyes and a shiny coat, to strong muscles, teeth and bones, there's a healthy difference you can see. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed 2-5 yrs Health Consideration: Muscle Tone, Skin & Coat, Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 18 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin) Brown Rice, Corn, Oat Groats, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg Product, Canola Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin and Mineral Supplements (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Ascorbic Acid), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, D Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.90% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.15mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 225 IU/kg Omega-6 see more...

Paige H.
Indianapolis, IN
We feed the Authority Large breed to our adorable 85 lb German shepherd Belgian Malinois mix he loves it he has been eating it since day one which was two years ago when we got him. It's great on sensitive stomach he no longer has diarrhea which he had in the beginning when we weaned him off the foster parents food choice.
Sumer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Having a pittie usually means they're bound to have really bad gas that makes you vacate the room. I couldn't take it anymore and I asked a vet at Petsmart what they recommend and she suggested Authority. We gave it a try. I can actually hang out in my living room now. Amazing. Thank you Authority for improving my air quality and my puppies digestion!
Taylor J.
Byron, GA
My dogs and I really like this brand of dog food. I like the price and they seem to like the taste! I like that there are no artificial colors and my dogs have never had any tummy troubles from it. Also, the bag is resealable which is definitely a plus for me! The price is usually always affordable. I will continue to use this product and would recommend it to others.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Our Doberman loves this food! He has skin allergies and stomach problems and it took us forever to find a food that worked for him. His coat looks amazing, and no stomach issues! A little pricey but worth it for us!
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Few have 4 dogs. A lab, shih tzu, Maltese and cocker spaniel. All of them started having stomach problems and were so gassy. We finally decided to try something a little more natural than the cheap stuff but having so many dogs we couldn't afford to go crazy expensive. We have been getting this at petsmart and they have been having in sale and coupons. The dogs seem to like the taste and no issue changing to this. We have a different brand for 2 of the dogs.
Brittani T.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love this dog food and so do my dogs. I bought this brand when I first switched to grain free dog food and I have loved it ever since. My dogs seem to have more energy. They also get full much faster. I have also noticed that their coats look so much healthier. So not only do my dogs enjoy the taste I enjoy seeing them be happy and healthy. I would recommend this dog food to any dog owner with a large breed adult dog.
Amanda W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Had our dog on this and then the senior version. I did a lot of research before starting this food because he had such stomach issues before. it rated at the top of the list, with others like blue buffalo, for many different websites that compare foods. it was great for him and didn't break the bank either. you go through a lot of food with a 70lb pup.
Karolin G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food that I can get my picky older dog to eat. He loves the taste and it's the only dry food that he will eat dry, without wet food mixed in. I feel that the price is fair and I like the 3 different sizes to choose from.
Kelcey N.
Ankeny, IA
I switched my dog to Authority in February of last year. It has been amazing and my dog loves it. My 70 lb German Shepherd previously had stomach issues so my vet suggested I switch him to this food. It is more expensive than the cheap stuff at Walmart but it is well worth the price. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to switch their dog to a better quality food.
Lupe A.
Joliet, IL
I work with petsmart and am a pfc which is a pet food coach. I have been trained in pet food and I always knew authority is one of the best brands that's also affordable that's out there but it's really much more than that. And also adoptable pets in petsmart are fed authority, simply nourish or good natured