AuthorityA Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Dani F.

BY AUTHORITY

Your feline friend will meow her thanks for this Authority Indoor Chicken Cat Food, which features a nutritious recipe that is ideal for indoor cats. The food contains essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients, such as taurine, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and more, for a balanced diet. The tempting chicken flavor is sure to satisfy your cat's cravings. Features: Ideal for indoor cats; contains chicken as the primary ingredient to appeal to your cat's cravings; nutritious diet is formulated with vitamins and minerals Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 370 kcals per cup Package Weight: 8 lbs. Directions: 4 8 lbs.: 1/2 2/3 cup per day 9 14 lbs.: 2/3 3/4 cup per day 15 20 lbs.: 3/4 1 cup per day Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewer's Rice, Corn Protein Concentrate, Ground Corn, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin A Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Fish Oil and L-Carnitine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (max) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 6.5% Linoleic Acid (min) 2.0% Calcium (min) 0.95% Phosphorous (min) 0.8% Potassium (min) 0.6% Magnesium (min)0.08% see more...

Melodie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love this food, I’ve tried many brands because they are super picky and this is the one they couldn’t keep their faces out of. Keeps my cats super healthy and they love it. The food is shaped in little triangles if you were curious.
Alexandra S.
McLean
Authority recently changed the formula of its indoor Adult cat food Chicken and Rice formula. The other formula was the only food my cat could eat. The bag is also smaller, the same price, and the kernels are a different shape. Her poop is now smelly, she farts, and she is in pain when she poops. This new stuff is a disaster.
Jessica W.
This cat food has worked well for my cats, but they don't include the coupons like they did when we first started buying it. One of our cats seems to have digestion problems, but I'm still unsure if it's related to the food. They seem happy with it overall.
Megan B.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats coats seem to be in great condition after switching to this food. But they enjoy it and are healthy. It is a bit pricey, but there is less waste in the litter box than with other value brands.
Miranda M.
Foley, MN
My cat loves her food. The ingredients are decent compared to the regular cat food brands. This is the food that she has always been on and her stomach does really well with it.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I got a free bag of this food when I adopted my kitten. I had never heard of it before and was a little skeptical, but after 5 months of her being on this food she's loves it. It also doesn't have her using the bathroom as much as the purina brand I tried her on before. Highly recommend!
Tori G.
Warner Robins, GA
I’m a huge fan of this brand because the food is healthier than your average grocery store food, but manages to be just as affordable. There are even grain free options for your cats with allergies!
Skye T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed our cats well. All are rescues and we spoil them. I refuse to feed my cats anything that is cheap or lacks nutrients, so we buy Royal Canin and Authority. 7 of our 9 babies eat this food. We mix it with the Authority Indoor Hairball food and all are healthy and have shiny and thick coats. They love the taste and turn their noses up at anything else we've tried to feed them. We buy 3 huge bags at a time and love when we occasionally find coupons.
If you love your fur babies and want to feed them healthy dry food that they actually like, Authority is great!
Miranda B.
Dry Ridge, KY
This is the only food my cat can eat without getting sick. We've tried gradual switches to other foods but he ends up with diarrhea. I love that it's pretty natural, the smell is not super strong. The biggest downside is it's only available at petsmart and our closest one is 30 minutes away. It would also be nice if the company still put the occasional coupon in the bag like they used to. Overall it's a great fir for us and our kitty is happy,
Esmeralda P.
Escondido, CA
I love this product I know it's funny to say that because I'm not a cat but as a cat owner I can say I love it because it has a very nice Velcro sort of closer so it keeps the food fresh and no need to put it in a container. It helps because I can just put the bag somewhere where my cat can't reach and food stays super fresh. My cat loves this food I tried a different brand and he was not liking at all so I came back and he loves this I have been feeding him this brand since I got him when he was 8 weeks old and he is now a little over a year