AuthorityA Hairball Control Adult Cat Food uploaded by Sheila E.

BY AUTHORITY

Features: Real chicken as the #1 Ingredient provides protein to maintain strong muscles and a healthy heart. Natural vegetable fibers help minimize the formation of Hairballs. Omega 3 & omega 6 for healthy skin & coat. High quality protein, rice, and prebiotics promote healthy digestion. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4lb Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Protein Concentrate, Ground Corn, Poultry Fat (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Egg Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamin Mononitrate, D-Calciumpantothenate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (not less than) 32.0% Crude Fat (not less than) 16.0% Crude Fiber (not more than) 8.0% Moisture (not more than) 10.0% Ash (not more than) 6.5% Linoleic Acid (not less than) 2.0% Calcium (not less than) 1.0% Phosphorus (not less than) 0.8% Magnesium (not more than) 0.1% Zinc (not less than) 225 mg/kg Selenium (not less than) 0.2 mg/kg Vitamin A (not less than) 25,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (not less than) 250 IU/kg Taurine (not less than) 0.15% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (not less than) 3.5%* Omega-6 Fatty Acids (not less than) 0.20%* 4 lb. bag, 8 lb. bag, 18 lb. bag see more...

• Has anyone noticed significant change in hairballs with this food?1 Answers
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
My cat loves this cat food by far the best cat food on the market it has all the victims and nutrient she need I'm very satisfied
Sharnice W.
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this for a friends cat she didn't like it I'm not sure why she ate some of it but then just kept flipping her bowl over
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I've been using authority since day 1 with my cats. They seem to really love it, and it so affordable!
Skye T.
Skye T.
We feed our cats well. All are rescues and we spoil them. I refuse to feed my cats anything that is cheap or lacks nutrients, so we buy Royal Canin and Authority. 7 of our 9 babies eat this food. We mix it with the Authority Indoor food and all are healthy and have shiny and thick coats. They love the taste and turn their noses up at anything else we've tried to feed them. We buy 3 huge bags at a time and love when we occasionally find coupons.
If you love your fur babies and want to feed them healthy dry food that they actually like, Authority is great!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
We recently adopted our second cat from a rescue . When we picked her up her care giver provided a bag of Authority Cat food. I had never heard of it until then .We brought it home and set out her bowl. Well, Harper our oldest cat (picky eater) began easing the new cats food. She has not stopped eating it since. We now not only have one Authority eater but now two. Seems it has the flavor my cats enjoy .
My cat seems to like it quite a bit. Her coat remains beautiful, and she has tons of energy. No problem with hairballs, either.
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
Has anyone noticed significant change in hairballs with this food?