BY AUTHORITY

You want the best for your dog, so feed him Authority Chicken Jerky treats. Rewarding him with one is not only great-tasting, but healthy for him. Give him the taste he craves while maintaining his health. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Fillet Package Weight: 6 oz Ingredients: Chicken Fillet, Vegetable Glycerin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 64.0% Crude Fat (min) 1.0% Crude Fat (max) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 18.0%) see more...

Janine C.
I was given these for my dogs by my sister in law because her dog wasn't able to eat them. I can see why because they seem a little tough and also like they might have fiber come off as a dog to them. However my two dogs really enjoyed them and seem to like the taste.
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
My dog loves these but they were somewhat expensive and hard to find placesAnd a little bit pricey but when they’re around and on sale I do get them for him sometimes