BY AUTHORITY

Provide your kitty with a balanced diet by serving her this Authority Grain-Free Chicken Cat Food, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, taurine, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and other important nutrients and features a grain-free recipe that offers a nutritious meal for adult cats. The scrumptious chicken flavor provides a delectable taste. Features: Grain-free recipe offers a wholesome diet; formulated with vitamins, minerals and beneficial nutrients; chicken flavor appeals to your cat's cravings; designed for adult cats Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 380 kcals per cup Package Weight: 18 lbs. Directions: 4 8 lbs.: 2/3 cup per day 9 14 lbs.: 2/3 1 cup per day 15 20 lbs.: 1 1-1/4 cups per day Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Dried Potatoes, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate (Source of Ascorbic Acid), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite and Calcium Iodate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 32.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Ash (max) 7.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 2.0% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorous (min) 0.8% Potassium (min) 0.8% Magnesium (min) 0.08% Zinc (min) 175mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.2mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 25,000 IU/kg see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert
I switched to this food because i needed an affordable grain free option available in stores vs only online.
I chose grain free because I think that my cats stool is better and less stinky. Also she seems to be at a better weight and healthier coat.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
We switched to grain free for our animals and they love authority brand food. The cat has more energy, health skin and coat, and loves her food. The price is great and the quality is superb. I would recommend it to anyone with cats.
Kyrsten D.
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have some of the pickiest eaters I've ever seen. My kitties love the chicken grain free formula though. Even my overly slim kitty has finally began to eat with a healthy appetite when we switched to this.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
My cats both love this food and actually eat less since it is grain free and real meat not by-products. I wish Petsmart would carry the larger bags in the store.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Tried this for my cats, and they are not really a huge fan but still ate it. Probably won't buy again
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
My one cat has had issues with foods since I've had him. He now 12 years old. He has always tummy issues with many different kinds of food. It's been quite a struggle to find the food that works best for him within a decent price range. When I came across this cat food I thought maybe this will work? 1 year has gone by now since he's been in this food. He never gets sick anymore. Shiny coat. No rummy troubles. The other cats love the food too. All are a lot healthier in general since I started feeding them this food. Great price point for great cat food!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
My cats are allergic to grain, so this food is perfect for them. It's affordable as well!