BY AUTHORITY

You want the best for your dog. As the makers of Authority Treats, so do we. Rewarding your dog with one of our great-tasting treatsis not just fun for you and your pet, but it's healthy too! That's whyAuthority Brand contains natural ingredients, in a variety ofirresistible flavor combinations your dog is sure to love. Features: Sweet potato flavor appeals to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Sweet Potato Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potato Package Weight: 16 oz. Directions: Feed as a treat only. Break into smaller pieces for easy feeding. Always provide fresh water for your dog. Wash hands with soap and water after handling. Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Maltodextrin, Carrageenan, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dextose, Citric Acid and Sodium Metabisulfite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (min)0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 20.0% see more...

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
These are a must have in our house. Both my pit and heeler mix love them. It's the one bag that has to come with us whenever we travel. Definitely recommend and have even gotten friends a family to buy these for their fur babies and would agree on them.
Toni A.
Toni A.
Pet Lover Expert
Dehydrated sweet potato slices. Good price. My dogs liked them, not loved them as they are skinny slices
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Great years for you dogs! My dog used to love these treats and would go nuts for them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
My dogs love this so much! They go nuts for this and I don't have to worry about giving them something bad.
Brittny D.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
My dog goes crazy over these they are buy far his favorite treats and there good for him
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
What can I say, they're treats. For dogs. And my dogs love them! They don't last long with us.
brandi b.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
All three of my labs absolutely love these treats. they are 100% obsessed with them. highly recommend
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Tango can only eat soft food because of his teeth but he loves this stuff.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
My dogs go crazy for these potato fries. My dog has gastrointestinal issues that keep her from being able to digest most meat products so this is a great alternative for her. They love them so much they know what a "fry" is and go crazy when we say the word.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert
Our little min pin loes these treats he goes nuts when the bag comes out for these. He is always super excited when he realizes it is treat time.
Are these made in the USA?
Leanna L.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
What are the main ingredients?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Pet Lover Expert
Are these sold in different sizes and flavors?