BY AUTHORITY

Treat your puppy in a way that ensures healthy growth by serving him Authority Chicken and Rice Formula Puppy Food. Your puppy will love the many great flavors in this delicious blend, and you will love knowing he is receiving the nutrients he needs as he grows into adulthood. Only at PetSmart. Features: Supports immune system and digestion, Healthier skin and coat Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken and Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg) Feeding Instructions: Puppies begin to eat solid foods when they are 3-4 weeks old. Addwarm water to soften the food, and by 8 weeks of age they can be fed their food dry. Use the Authority Grain Free Chicken & Pea Formula Puppy Food feeding guidelines provided. For puppies 6 weeks to 3 months of age feed 3 times per day. For puppies 3 to 6 months of age feed 2 times per day. Puppies 6 months of age and older can be fed once or twice a day. Provide your dog with a clean container of fresh water daily. Always consult your veterinarian with any health questions Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts (Using a standard 8 oz measuring cup)2 lb Dogs 6 wks-3 mos ⅔ cup 3-6 mos ½ cup 6-9 mos ½ cup 9-12 mos ⅓ cup 5 lb Dogs 6 wks-3 mos 1 ¼ cup 3-6 mos 1 cup 6-9 mos 1 cup 9-12 mos ¾ cup 10 lb Dogs 6 wks-3 mos 2 cups 3-6 mos 1 ¾ cups 6-9 mos 1 ½ cups 9-12 mos 1 ¼ cups 20 lb Dogs 6 wks-3 mos 3 ⅔ cups 3-6 mos 3 ¼ cups 6-9 mos 2 ¾ cups 9-12 mos 2 ¼ cups 35 lb dogs 6 wks-3 mos 5 ½ cups 3-6 mos 4 ¾ cups 6-9 mos 4 cups 9-12 mos 3 ½ cups 50 lb Dogs 3-6 mos 6 ⅓ cups 6-9 mos 5 ½ cups 9-12 mos 4 ½ cups 75 lb Dogs 6-9 mos 7 ⅓ cups 9-12 mos 6 ¼ cups 100 lbs 9-12 mos 7 ⅔ cups Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (Source Of DHA), Oat Groats, Canola Oil, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Lineolic Acid (min) 1.5% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorous (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 175 mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.15 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 225 IU/kg Eicosapentaenoic Acid* (EPA) (min) 0.01% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.01% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.8% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.35% * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Caloric Content: (calculated): 3,750 kcal/kg, 1 kcal/cup Size: 30 Lb. see more...

Amber R.
Dallas, GA
My pup loves this food! He is almost one so we will be transitioning him to another authority food as he grows but one thing that I have realized he doesn’t like with some of the authority food is that the adult food has larger bits when he prefers the little bits. If authority would have the adult food in small bits instead of large ones I think he would actually want to eat the new food we will be giving him soon. I will continue supporting this brand as they are great and so far haven’t had any issues.
Celena B.
Chase, MD
The packaging of this product is convenient because it is resealable. The pieces of the food are larger (I bought the one specifically for large breed puppies) which is better for my pup so that she actually chews her food up. The quality is better than that of cheaper formulas such as puppy chow but this food is still very affordable in my opinion.
Marissa D.
Lutcher
The vet that i bring my leas then a year old shihzu to recommended it and he loves it ! I get mine from petsmart . He is very small but eats a lot ! He enjoys the food so much . Most likely going to switch to the adult food when he gets older !
Jennifer P.
The type I use is grain free. It wasn't listed. My puppy has a very sensitive stomach. Everything I tried messed her up bad. Then I found authority grain free and it fixed her right up.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
Our husky puppy loves this food. This is what the breeders fed her and we just kept it up. She is growing great and always has nice teeth and coat. She is blowing her coat but not crazy like most huskies. Don't know if it is because of the food (since it has claims to assist with this) We had to switch to a non grain free kind because her tummy was sensitive. Why switch it up is something not wrong right? Will continue to get the Authority brand for all of our dogs.
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
I actually feed my puppy the chicken and chickpea grain free formula of this dog food and he loves it. You can find it at petsmart. It’s a little pricey but worth it. My toy poodle loves this food and I will definitely continue to buy this brand.
Bri C.
East Lansing
My dog (chihuahua) grew up on authority brand food after we switched from purina. Authority is definitely one of the better food brands, with the first ingredients that are listed being actual product and not just corn filler. It also helped clear up some of my dogs dandruff issues.
My puppy has been loving this. I feel comfortable with the ingredients and my puppy's development is right on track. This will be what I continue to feed him and most likely will switch the the adult kind once he's older.
Sarah K.
London , ON
Used this for my dog for years her skin and hair improved after use and she loved the flavour will continue to buy authority