BY AUTHORITY

Making sure your large breed dog gets the nutrients he needs is as easy as serving him Authority Chicken and Pea Formula Large Breed Grain Free Adult Dog Food. Count on this delicious dry food to keep your dog healthy and happy at meal time. Only at PetSmart. Features: Supports immune system and digestion, Healthier skin and coat Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken and Pea Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg) Feeding Instructions: For adult dogs, feed Authority Chicken & Pea Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food either dry or moistened with water. Begin with the recommendations provided and adjust to maintain body weight. Dogs may be fed once or twice a day. Provide your dog with a clean container of fresh water daily. Always consult your veterinarian with any health questions. Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts Using a standard 8 oz measuring cup) Medium Dogs 21-50 lbs 1 ⅔-3 ¼ cups Large Dogs 51-90 lbs 3 ¼-5 cups Extra Large Dogs 90-120 lbs 5-6 ¼ cups Giant Dogs 120+ lbs 6 ¼ + ⅓ cups for every 10 lbs over 120 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Potato Starch, Flaxseed Meal, Dried Potatoes, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Inulin, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Lineolic Acid (min) 1.5% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorous (min) 0.9% Zinc (min) 175 mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.15 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 225 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.5% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.20% Glucosamine* (min) 400 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 300 mg/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Caloric Content: (calculated): 3,430 kcal/kg, 357 kcal/cup Size: 30 Lb. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
We love feeding our dogs this food, and they love it as well! We have noticed a huge difference in their coats, they hardly shed anymore unless it a season change like Summer into winter. Pricey for dog food, but you definitely get what you pay for with this product!
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
My boyfriend feeds his dog this and we've noticed a significant difference in how shiney Bear's coat is!  Bear seems to really like this food my dog tries to steal his food from time to time lol.  A little side note, the bag actually has this resealable feature that is really kind of cool, it's kind of like a Velcro seal to keep it fresh!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
This changed my dogs life. She was having stomach issues and so sick with a bigger name brand . I choose this good and bam she's brand new. No issues at all. My go too!
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
This has changed my dogs life. I have 2 large breed dogs, that have major allergies. I changed this to this food because it was recommended to me from a person at Petsmart. At first I thought this was just another grain free dog food, but I was wrong. My dogs love it. It is a reasonable price, and I find that my dogs have actually lost weight eating this. Highly recommend this to anyone.
Karli T.
Sarnia
Love this brand. Great value, by far the most bang for your buck. I actually priced it out. I buy this brand for all my pets. It is very affordable and great to feed my pets well with out breaking the bank.