by Authority

Help your adult cat to achieve and maintain her ideal weight by serving Authority Advanced Wellness Weight Loss Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Adult Dry Cat Food. This delicious dry food features less fat and calories, and is made with essential nutrients that will help your cat to stay at a healthy weight.

Key Benefits:

• Deboned chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • Low fat and low calorie formula with 38% less fat and 15% less calories (as compared to Authority Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Cat Food)
  • 36% protein
  • Live probiotics
  • No corn, wheat, or soy
  • Chelated minerals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Authority® Advanced Wellness Weight Loss Adult Cat Dry Food - Chicken & Brown Rice!
I don’t know what it is about this brand, but my cats really don’t like it. They are little piggies too so I’m not sure why they wouldn’t eat it.
Las Vegas , NV
Feed my cat with this dry food that keeps his weight under control and prevents me from making many hairballs, because my cat is very fluffy
Clark, NJ
Good quality food for a reasonable price. One of the few diets that doesn’t give my cat horrible diarrhea so that’s definitely a plus!
Beaverton, OR
Lola seemed to enjoy this a little too much. She ate it quickly and then wanted more! No stomach issues and it seems like a great food!
Wilmington, NC
My cat really likes this dry food! She can sometimes be picky about certain food but she seems to really be liking this brand
Beaver Dam , WI
I only recieved one tub of wet cat food in my box, so I can not leave any kind of review for this product, sorry.
Toronto
I feed this brand new food to my cat but the senior one since she 7 years old help her Marian her weight since she over weight . She loves it and affordable. This product can be found at your local pets mart (:
Lete start off with, this is not the exact food I feed my cats. I just feed them the Authority indoor dry cat food. They love it and it is a great food. It's a good kibble size and I feel as though my cats really really enjoy it. I would definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?