Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food

by Authority

Help your cat to maintain optimal digestion by serving Authority Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestion Tuna Formula in Broth Adult Wet Cat Food. This delicious wet food contains essential nutrients specifically included to promote digestive health.

Key Benefits:

Made with real tuna
High quality protein in an easy-to-digest formula
Proprietary prebiotic fiber blend helps maintain digestive health
Omega-3 Fatty Acids help nourish healthy skin and coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food!
Coventry, CT
My cat is usually very picky but she gobbled this right up. She typically gets wet food in the morning and at night but this she was begging for more. she is prone to throwing up so I am very cautious giving her new food but this seemed to agree with her and lasted for awhile since she can't have too much at a time. I was sent this from Influenser to try. I would recommend it, I just wish it were sold at more stores, it is the only reason i haven't been able to get her more or the dry food to try.
Parkville, MD
Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food uploaded by Linda B.
My cat is an EXCEEDINGLY picky eater. If something is the wrong texture or even the wrong temperature, she won’t eat it. I put this in front of her and she DOVE in. Usually, she’ll eat a few bites and walk away for a few hours. She’s been back to her bowl at least three times in the last hour alone. I think it’s safe to call this one a success.
Spring Lake, MI
Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food uploaded by Stephanie A.
My cat loves this food! She licked her bowl clean of every last morsel. She has a sensitive stomach and is unable to eat most cat treats but had no problem with this food. Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food
Cresco, PA
Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food uploaded by robyn W.
i received this voxbox and was so surprised! my cat absolutely LOVED IT, it smelled like fresh tuna! He was meowing with excitement. I wouldn't improve this product at all, it was perfect and the packaging was great! I would recommend this to anyone looking for something great for their pet. I also loved that they gave me a coupon for a free bag of the dry food to try out!
Tonawanda, NY
opening it up it smells like better wet food automatically and my cats did not even hesitate to try it they both sucked it down so fast so I'm pretty sure they liked it alot and so far so good no puke, no hairballs, seems like a very nice brand to use, I received this as a free sample but I will deffinently be buying
Raleigh, NC
This seems like perfectly fine cat food, but it was fed to a particularly picky cat who couldn't have been less interested. The dog, on the other hand, was ecstatic and seemed to enjoy it a lot. As with most pet food, I think it just comes down to what your pet wants to eat.
Brighton, MA
Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food uploaded by Moo C.
My cat loved the wet food! Then again, he loves most wet food. But I liked that it actually looked like real food and not mush and smelled okay, too. Seems to be a good, healthy choice. If I see this food in the store, I'll probably pick it up before any other brands.
Plymouth, MN
I shared it with both of the cats and they seemed to love it! They ate it super fast which is better then the other wet food I’ve tried. I tend to give them wet food as treats so I might have to go with this brand again. I like how it’s for sensitive stomachs as well.
RENO, NV
My cats were not fans of this food. Usually, they go nuts at meal time (they are fed in the morning and when I get home from work), but they are not excited to eat this. For 2 11-pound male cats who love to eat, it is very strange. I wish they'd been happier with it.
Latrobe, PA
Authority® Advanced Wellness Sensitive Systems & Digestions Flaked Wet Cat Food uploaded by Melissa D.
Our cats absolutely loved it!! I think they were mad that they had to share!! One of our cats has a sensitive stomach and she didn't have any issues digesting!! We will definitely purchase this product!! Our Pretty Kitty thanks you!!

Looking for your answer?