BeautyFaceFace MakeupKylie Cosmetics
Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt

Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt

by Kylie Cosmetics

The Kylie Cosmetics Setting Powder is an all over loose powder that effortlessly sets your makeup, balances oils and provides a natural, skin-like finish.

Thoughts on this setting powder? Does it give you a lot of flashback? I’m curious to try it but not sure if I’m just paying for kylies name.
Is this worth the money?
iss this product worth it?
Start your review of Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt!
Cam H.
Arlington, VA
Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt uploaded by Cam H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a good loose powder which is why i picked this up. I feel like for being “translucent” it leaned more on the yellow side?? Kind of strange I CANNOT STAND the component it comes in. The little netting thing is such a pain especially when you use the powder to bake. I understand its supposed to save you a mess but in turn it makes a mess because i have to pour out the powder into the lid just to be able to use it. In terms of setting my face, I did a wear test and was pretty much crease proof after 5 hours of wear (eating, drinking, smiling, talking, masks). Pretty much no creasing at the end of the night which is unheard of because my smile lines usually crease immediately. Not my favorite powder but it loses points bc of the component.
Skyler M.
Clayton
Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt uploaded by Skyler M.
I don’t like many of Kylies products honestly but her setting powder I love! Prevents creases, sets your makeup all day long! my skin gets oily every so often, but this setting powder still works wonders for me!:)[product:authentickylie-kylie-jenner-setting-powder-translucent-nib/receipt]
Alyssa R.
Bridgeport, CT
Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt uploaded by Alyssa R.
This power sets my makeup and makes my makeup last ALL DAY! It doesn’t make me look cakey or show my fine lines more. In fact, it gives my skin this smooth blurry effect and when I take selfies, it looks like I’ve facetuned my skin, but nope ! It’s just the power !
MonA P.
Douglas, GA
I love this product so so so so much!!! I have oily skin and it’s great and keeping the oils away! I got this translucent shade and I’m a medium tan gal so I thought it would give me a white cast and it did NOT!!! I don’t like yellow powders so this was great!!! Would repurchase!!!
Arlett P.
Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt uploaded by Arlett P.
I’m enjoying this translucent powder, it’s lightweight not cakey at all. Sits well over makeup. Only thing I didn’t like it’s messy. If it’s on sale I will repurchase. Authentickylie Kylie Jenner Setting Powder Translucent Nib/receipt
Dulce O.
Lamont, CA
One of my favorite setting powders. It doesn’t make flashbacks and it’s not cakey at all ! It makes it smooth .
gabby M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the setting powder this setting powder is amazing I never used a setting powder so great in my life I have to give it pops this setting powder is the best I ever used it’s such a make up so great it makes it look like you’re not wearing no make up
Emily N.
Love it. Always keep it in my house. I have the pink powder which has a nice blurring effect. It does set my face all day.
Lindsay I.
Londonderry
Decent for what it is, does a pretty good job. Define you better out in the market, but it’s not bad.
Meagan P.
love this! it's even better than the laura mercier setting powder. makes your skin look so smooth and feels soft. it stays on great.