BY OPEN PIT #57 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Our heritage rests in traditions passed down through generations of families that use Open Pit for their backyard BBQ’s. Open Pit boasts a unique blend of spices and tang, perfect right out of the bottle or adding your own favorite special ingredients…... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Foodie Expert
I wish they sold this BBQ sauce everywhere! This is one of my favorite sauces. It's great on chicken or ribs and it has such a unique, tangy taste! I grew up with this sauce in Michigan, but sadly it isn't sold in the state I live in now. My parents often send me several bottles a year.
Heather S.
Scotia, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a family favorite! I can't always find it near me, but when I do I stock the pantry. The first thing I make is pulled pork or chicken, on potato or hawaiin bread sandwiches. Love the tang in this sauce... my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it!
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
This is the most yummy Barbecue I have ever tasted. My dad is a chef and we have literally tried every type of Barbecue sauce ever. My father uses this Barbecue with ribs and it is really hard to find so if you see it at the store, you better grab that really quick before it's gone. I definitely recommend it to those Barbecue lovers. Take it from a chef's daughter.
House of M.
This is my favorite barbecue sauce. It's spicy and sweet. I use it as a dipping sauce as well as on the grill. On the grill it caramelizes very well and adds great flavor to whatever you put it on.
Kasey O.
Corbin, KY
I had this for the first time this fourth of July weekend! My family brought it from out of town! I have to find it locally because I am in love! It is a little spice but delicious!!#!##
Jessandra H.
Landover, MD
Foodie Expert
This sauce was not my cup of tea. It's soooo loose and not flavorful. The only way I would ever use this barbecue sauce is if I mix it with another barbecue sauce and just use this as a base.
Kylie  k.
Muncie, IN
In our house this is the go to for eating things with sauce! we love it! We always have 3 bottles in the pantry because we literally eat it on everything!
Jenipher J.
Foodie Expert
My mother in law uses this barbecue in the slow cooker to make ribs. Best BBQ ribs I have ever had. Great sauce
jean m.
Taylor , MI
It's only the best. It's also economical. I blend it with my other ingredients, to make the best BBQ sauce, ever.