Authentic Nars Blush Deep Throat Regular Size 4.8g. uploaded by Jacqueline G.Authentic Nars Blush Deep Throat Regular Size 4.8g. uploaded by Selene P.

BY NARS

Authentic Nars Blush Deep throat Regular Size 4.8g. The item will be shipped originally from Bangkok with tracking through the USPS. Thea lead time delivery to the US is between 2-3 weeks. see more...

Selene P.
This is one of the first blushes I’ve owned. I always get complements when I wear it. It’s a must in my makeup bag. It complements all skin tones. The color is not too pink and not too dark. I definitely recommend this. Try it and see how many complements you get.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
quickly becoming my favorite blush, my coworker was kind enough to gift this to me. The color is perfect, not too subtle but not harsh and easy to blend. I use blush to contour and it’s the perfect ! Definitely will repurchase in the future.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I love this blush! It's so versatile and such a beautiful shade. Best for all types of skin colors. It's long lasting and easy to blend. All the NARS blushes are a great investment.
Becky S.
I have been a fan of this NARS blush since first using it almost a decade ago. I bought it along with the famed warm pink shade beginning with the letter "O"(#Influenster won't allow me to name) shade that everyone still raves about. It has a light, powder formula in the traditional black NARS flip top packaging with a small mirror included inside the top flap.
The shade Deeep T. H. r. O
A
T
is a lighter pink with nearly the same golden shimmer of O shade but the lighter colours work better with my more fair "winter time" skin tone. Don't get me wrong, I still wear it with a tan but use more than one layer for extra pigment.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Authentic Nars Blush Deep Throat Regular Size 4.8g. This blush is absolutely stunning. A lot of people are obsessed with Nars or**** but I prefer this shade ots beautiful.
Courtney R.
Del city
This is my holy grail blush I’ll never go back to the others. I love the way it’s got a shimmery sheen and the colors are just beautiful.
jennifer l.
I love this blush! The color looks so natural and perfect for an everyday look. It is easy to blend and has a bit of shine in it, definitely recommend it.