BY NARS

You will get 100% authentic Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation 1oz. The item will be shipped from Thailand through the USPS, takes 2-3 weeks to deliver in the US. see more...

Brittney N.
Ogden, UT
This foundation is my holy grail. I got a sample from Sephora, and after I ran out I had to buy the full size. The packaging is gorgeous, and it makes dispensing product easy! The consistency is like a dream - lightweight feeling, easy to blend and apply, and a medium buildable coverage. It's so beautiful on the skin, and it stays on so well. I love this foundation! It's Sooo worth the price, too. Go grab a sample and see for yourself!
Rene E.
san antonio
I like this foundation but it’s a little too light of coverage you need multiple layers to cover everything
Alida C.
I purchase this baby yesterday for the first time and I must say I feel like there is nothing on my face. So far so good no complaints. Yes this product meet all my expectations. And yes I will recommend it
Morgan C.
I love this foundation. For someone with sensitive dry skin as well as being prone to breakouts it’s great. The lack of oil makes it nicer for the skin but still giving a full coverage look without being too ‘cakey’ on the skin. I will continue to buy this!

back