Authentic Mr. Clean Magic Reach Scrubbing Tub & Shower Pads ,One package of 8 refill pads.ORIGINAL RESEALABLE PLASTIC PACKAGING.

BY MR. CLEAN

Socorro Q.
Socorro Q.
This is a great product. I hate cleaning the bath tubs and with four people using it daily it can get dirty quick. I love these things because they make it quick to wipe down the tub and get it clean for the next day in seconds. I generally like to be the last one to shower so that I can wipe it done once in done showering and the next morning it's clean and ready to be used again! Definitely recommend!!
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
These are amazing! Having 5 children to bathe every night...you can imagine how dirty our tub gets! This cleans the perfectly without harsh chemicals and leaves it smelling great!
REBECCA K.
REBECCA K.
Alexandria, VA
These are the best! Sometimes, my kids bath paints and bath crayons leave stains on the tub. But Mr. Clean always gets it squeaky clean again!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
These things are a god sent. Having a 3 year old I'm not stranger to markers/pens/crayons on the walls and this guy gets the job done.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
I love these because they have made cleaning out my tub so much more easier without it being a terrible chore
Abby O.
Abby O.
Love these!!!! They are easy to clean the tub or sink in a quick swipe! It is amazing and very easy to use
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
These are great and all but I prefer to use something that I could reuse and be more cost effective.
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Amazing product!!! Bathtubs can be such a pain to clean but this works great!!!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
These are really good I buy these for my mom all the time and she loves them
Keaira B.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I love this it works very good I would recommend it to anyone with kids !!!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I buy this?
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these expensive to purchase?