BY AUSTRI ALPIN

Austri Alpin Steel Big Hook. Huge selection to choose from. Using only the highest quality materials. Satisfaction ensured. Providing you with great selection and quality. see more...

• Is this supposed to be like a vanilla latte? Or taste sim...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
I have a couple of these, I use one for my keys, I use an oversized handbag and always have to dig for my keys, I hook this to one of the shoulder straps and it makes my life just a little bit easier...đź’– love it!!!
Shelley W.
Need to try this soon if it is like french vanilla cappuccino. Does anyone know if this is similar?
Brittany S.
Used these for a variety of things but mostly to hold keys, they're extremely useful.
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, CA
Love these I use them for my keys if I didn't have them I know without a doughty that I would have my keys lost by now that's forsure such a great product by far
claudia j.
Menlo Park, CA
Is this supposed to be like a vanilla latte? Or taste similar to it?