Australian Gold Sunscreen Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer SPF 4 - 8 oz uploaded by Rosine R.Australian Gold Sunscreen Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer SPF 4 - 8 oz uploaded by Rosine R.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold®- the sunscreen that makes every day feel like a vacation, no matter where you are! Give your skin the daily protection it needs while the fragrance takes your mind away to blue skies and sunny beaches. Fortified with native Australian Kakadu Plum Extract, Australian Gold sun care delivers unsurpassed sun protection while treating skin to exceptional levels of Vitamin C and antioxidant benefits. The instant bronzer provides immediate color, for a golden, sun-kissed look, even your first day on the beach. Paraben-Free PABA-Free Gluten-Free Signature Fragrance see more...

Candice K.
Lockport
Amazing!!!! Love the smell, love how easy it is to apply and I have never gotten sunburnt using it. Highly recommend for those that are looking for a nice bronze glow!
Cori W.
Put this on after one day of using 15 spf. If you reapply frequently there is no burn. Any drug store or big store (target, Walmart) will have. Smells amazing and makes your skin tanned and soft.
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is my go to sunscreen, I know SPF 4 isn’t a lot, but it works best for me. The smell is fantastic and the sunscreen rubs in really quickly without leaving me feeling greasy.
Diana G.
Brentwood, NY
I am absolutely obsessed! This product smells great, it's not greasy and it's cooling when sprayed on! Perfect for sun protection and bronzing in the lovely sun! I recommend this product to all skin types and tones!
Alexandra S.
Cleveland
This is my favorite sunscreen to use. I love the bronzer that’s in it and I feel like it actually makes a difference. I always get tan when using this!
Kristin B.
West Islip, NY
This is my absolute favorite. every summer I always rebuy this. smells great works good gives you that glow to start and helps you tan
Aurelija B.
Somerville, MA
I think is one of the best sunscreen products, great protection, make easier get a nice and dark tan, absolutely love this brand 💕💕
Raylyn Y.
Valdosta, GA
Fast acting tanning lotion that keeps you tan for as long as you’d like. Works like a charm and is easy to apply!
Shawna P.
Cambridge , ON
Australian Gold is my favourite summer sun product. They have a great dry oil line so it stays and absorbs into your skin nicely without leaving it sticky. It’s a little pricier than some brands but I find it worth it for the amount I have to reapply compared to some brands.
Christina L.
toronto
I love how my skin looks when I wear this sunscreen. It makes me feel more tanned even though I am protecting my skin. Great scent and feel