BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Australian Gold Sunscreen Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer SPF 15 - 6 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
Gives amazing color. Helps to get me to my tannest potential. I usually use SPF 20 or 30. It also smells really good and doesn’t leave a super greasy residue on your skin.
Camden I.
Bossier City
Fantasric spraying mechanism. Make sure to follow the instructions or you'll have spots if bronzer on your body! Makes for a fun but mean prank on family or friends. 😉
Alexis J.
Before I start I'd like to say I'm very pale and I don't get color easily. But this gives you the perfect amount of instant bronzer, smells delightful, and keeps your skin from getting burned! I've been using this for about a year or so now and I will never go back to any other sunscreen. I actually get tan when I use this!
Neelie R.
After searching far and wide for a product that allowed me to have a shiny penny look, I found the holy grail of tanning products! This was exactly what I needed to achieve that wonderful glow! The scent is absolutely amazing and it is applied to the skin smoothly. I would highly recommend this product
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a very trustworthy brand when it comes to sunscreen. I like this one because it covers and gives you a fresh coconut scent and bronze glow while still protecting. It lasts pretty well too. I usually get the 30 spf though so I don't get too much sun, since I am very pale.
Taylor B.
Australian Gold is one of my favorite sunscreen brand. You have to make sure you spread the sunscreen with your hands after spraying to ensure coverage. It is a gentle formula that I would definitely recommend to others!
Megan S.
I love this brand!! This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I love the bronzer in it and the fact that it has spf in it makes it even more amazing!
Jazzie C.
Bald hills
This product is really good. It works awesomely it gave a really natural looking bronze to my skin and I’m usually very fair so with some other products I look orange. Pricing is a alright price could be dropped just abit but besides that good product for the price