BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Australian Gold Sunscreen Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer SPF 15 - 6 oz see more...

Giulia A.
Clarksburg, MD
I actually use 30 spf but this sunscreen is the best i have used in a long time. I havent burned at all while using it and it smells sooo good i think its coconut. Also like that it has a slight tint so i already look tan before tanning lol
Haley C.
Cumming
I have been using this brand for 3 years now because I love it so much. I love that you can have a spray bottle or you can run it on! It’s slightly pricier but so worth it! I have the smell of most sunscreens and this one smells SO good and gives me an instant color!
Sarah D.
Birmingham
Stinkin loved this sunscreen! It goes on so easily and lasts forever. I can definitely tell a difference with this brand. It smells so good and isn’t too oily. I barely have to reapply which I love. It’s the best!
Alexandra S.
Cleveland
I love the spray version of this sunscreen because it’s so easy to apply when you’re out and you don’t have to feel super oily. It does a good job of sun protection while also helping you tan.
ADK F.
The bronzer helps me get a tan without getting burned. It is not sticky and dries quickly. My only complaint is that it runs out quickly, so grab a few bottles if you are going to the beach.
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
Gives amazing color. Helps to get me to my tannest potential. I usually use SPF 20 or 30. It also smells really good and doesn’t leave a super greasy residue on your skin.
Camden I.
Bossier City
Fantasric spraying mechanism. Make sure to follow the instructions or you'll have spots if bronzer on your body! Makes for a fun but mean prank on family or friends. 😉
Alexis J.
Deatsville, AL
Before I start I'd like to say I'm very pale and I don't get color easily. But this gives you the perfect amount of instant bronzer, smells delightful, and keeps your skin from getting burned! I've been using this for about a year or so now and I will never go back to any other sunscreen. I actually get tan when I use this!
Neelie R.
After searching far and wide for a product that allowed me to have a shiny penny look, I found the holy grail of tanning products! This was exactly what I needed to achieve that wonderful glow! The scent is absolutely amazing and it is applied to the skin smoothly. I would highly recommend this product
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a very trustworthy brand when it comes to sunscreen. I like this one because it covers and gives you a fresh coconut scent and bronze glow while still protecting. It lasts pretty well too. I usually get the 30 spf though so I don't get too much sun, since I am very pale.