BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

One of a Kind Bronzing Technology Fresh Feel Formula for Instant Absorption Dries Quickly on the Skin. Instant natural bronzer provides immediate, golden brown color for all skin types. Won t stain clothes or towels. Vitamin E protects skin from damaging effects of free radicals. Natural sunflower, tea tree & olive oils condition the skin. Aloe Vera provides moisturizing, soothing & natural healing. Water & sweat resistant. Convenient spray doesn t feel sticky or tacky. #1 Fragrance. see more...

• Is this better than other products out there? 5 Answers
  • Will this give me acne? I have really sensitive skin and I'm scar...6 Answers
  • Does it work???7 Answers
  • "This stuff works well and isn't greasy on my skin." in 1 review
  • "My friend uses this for a beach ready tan.It gives a natural looking tan without looking artificial. " in 1 review
  • "This is the tanning lotion/ sunscreen I use every summer at the beach and pool." in 1 review
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Richmond, VA
I love this stuff! Definitely goes into my beach bad every trip I make to the pool or beach. It goes on smooth and actually keeps my skin moisturized. Helps me tan without getting complete sunburn. The only downside to this product is that you absolutely cannot wear a white bathing suit with it because it will get on it and turn it a little brown.
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
#GOLDEN I use this all the time when I want a natural looking tan. It definitely does the job. It is an oily feeling but it is a gel so a little goes a long way. Also the smell of this stuff is yummy. However for people who burn I wouldn't suggest this because it is not a cover up it is a tanner so you will burn if your pale
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Westminster, CA
I've used this before and it's actually really great on my skin I got great results just what I was looking for and my skin actually felt smooth not greasy or oily. A friend got it for me at Walgreens because she said I would love it and I am going to get another soon.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
This product gives a natural looking tan and it helps you to tan evenly. I would recommend using a spf as well as this doesn't have much. This product is quite greasy and be careful not to get sand in the sprout as its a pain to remove.
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
I only like using this at the beach if I'm tanning outside in my back yard I put a tanning lotion on but this product for the beach is great not oily dries fast and gives you such An amazing tan so beautiful
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love how tan this bronzer makes me. I am a repeat user. And I always make sure I put on sunscreen with spf 30 before I apply this bronzer just to protect myself from burning. I would recommend this!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Sacramento, CA
I personally love this stuff!! I'm Italian, so it makes me darker, has a refreshing, yummy smell, and isn't greasy like all the others. I highly recommend Australian Gold. You won't be disappointed!
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Osprey, FL
I love this product. its one of my favorite
i highly recommend i use this all the time if your looking for a great golden tan this is great. and it's only $7 or $8 dollars great price
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I use the SPF 30 the first days in the sun and then I move to the SPF 4, these products are great, I get protection and a wonderful tan, it also has a wonderful feel and smell to it.
Riley H.
Riley H.
Holly Pond, Alabama
Love love love!!! By far my favorite tanning oil! You can get it at Walmart or the dollar store anywhere pretty much! It was fairly cheap!
maria v.
maria v.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does it work???
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Hamilton
Will this give me acne? I have really sensitive skin and I'm scared I might breakout after using this
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this better than other products out there?