BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

One of a Kind Bronzing Technology Fresh Feel Formula for Instant Absorption Dries Quickly on the Skin. Instant natural bronzer provides immediate, golden brown color for all skin types. Won t stain clothes or towels. Vitamin E protects skin from damaging effects of free radicals. Natural sunflower, tea tree & olive oils condition the skin. Aloe Vera provides moisturizing, soothing & natural healing. Water & sweat resistant. Convenient spray doesn t feel sticky or tacky. #1 Fragrance. see more...

• Anyone with fair skin, have you tried this? Do you burn o...8 Answers
  • How is this a snack?4 Answers
  • Love love this name brand and have used all the other pro...6 Answers
Australian Gold Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer SPF 30
  • "my absolute most favorite sun tanning oil ever, it works great, it smells great, its a good price, and its easy to apply, definitely helps you give you some sun to get a great glow without getting burned." in 6 reviews
Mariel S.
Other tanners with sunscreen have SPF 4 which is no good so I picked this one up as soon as I saw it for my trip to the Caribbean. After 2 weeks of using it everyday my skin has this incredible glow and I look naturally tan. I typically burn when I'm in the sun so this was such a great result for me.
Brittany F.
Matawan, NJ
Summer must have. I need the spf being that I'm fair but the instant bronzer in this is my absolute favorite. I get a glow and I'm protected from the sun! What more could you want?!
Maria F.
pembroke pines
Okkk, this one is the best way to bronzer yourself is buildable of course, when u use that you got the best color in the world is easy to blend because is liquid
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
This is my go-to sunscreen! The smell is so typical beachy and I love it! I have pale skin, but yearn to be tan... especially since I live near the beach. This provide protection and also gives a bit of glow before you even hit the sand! A staple in my beach bag!
N. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. It is the only product I use in the summer. I love how it bronzes me and it doesn't stain. It's a great product that I will use forever! It keeps me nice and tanned but I love how it has spf in it too.
Brittany E.
Ever I first spotted this sunscreen on shelves at least 4-5 years ago, I come back every year and buy it. I really love the coconut-vanilla smell, it's the perfect summer scent. I love that it has SPF 30, which has kept me from getting a sunburn (unless I forget to reapply). A little goes a long way with this product, so I never run out the whole summer and I even have some product leftover for the next year. I really like the instant bronzer because it doesn't make you orange, it actually has some gold shimmer so your body looks like it's glowing already. I also swear this stuff helps you tan too! It's by far my favorite and it's one of the more affordable options in stores (around $8).
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
During the summer I wear this sunscreen literally every where I go. Even to the pool because it's water resistant for atleast 80 minutes!!! SPF protects you even on the hottest of days. And it contains an Instant Bronzer. Which gives the skin a beautiful glow. This product is my first recommended sunscreen (for us ladies). The price isnt expensive and way way worth the money. The product lasts forever too. #1 That's why I posted it as my first #SummerEssential.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love using this ! Not only does it provide SPF 30 to protect us from the sun but it even gives me a beautiful bronze color all over my body! I am super white and need all the color I can get to look normal at the beach ūüėćūüėā this product is amazing ! Long lasting super easy to apply! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value!
Whytnei B.
I LLLLOOOVVEEEE this sunscreen so much! I have medium- tan skin and when I got to the beach I love to get a nice warm bronzy tan and that’s exactly what this product provides. While helping my skin looking naturally glowing and sun kissed at also does provide protection and I’ve never gotten a sunburn and had a reaction to this product! The price is incredibly cheap and i would purchases it again!
Katie S.
Loma Linda, CA
It smells amazing but it gave me hives! I had to go to urgent care and get a hormone injection! Not even benedryl took care of it. I'd never use again I didn't even get thru half the bottle. I only put a 1 star for the smell and it made me leave at least 1 star.
Andrea L.
Messy or no?
Jessica K.
Anyone with fair skin, have you tried this? Do you burn or do you actually get a bit of color?
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Does this really give you a deep tan color?
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Love love this name brand and have used all the other products except for this gel. What are the thoughts on the gel? Is it as good as the spray or oil?
LaDawn L.