Australian Gold Spray Gel w/Bronzers SPF 8 8oz

by Australian Gold

Excellent suntan spray which also contains bronzers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Australian Gold Spray Gel w/Bronzers SPF 8 8oz!
Canonsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tanning spray!! Smells great and it gives me a nice glow at the beach. Definitely suggest waiting to use it until you have a nice base tan cause you will easily burn with only SPF 8.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This gel spray is the perfect amount of coverage with enough room to get some sun! Super light weight- not oily consistency. This sunscreen has made it with me for every pool & beach day this summer!!!
Lubbock , TX
It works great at protecting the skin from burning, haven’t noticed a significant difference in the speed of tanning. However the spray is terrible and I don’t really see a bronzing effect.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This lotion is pretty nice. I really like the smell of it. It smells beachy but isn’t too strong either. It doesn’t work as much as I’d prefer but it does the job :)
Melrose, MA
I absolutely love all of their products and the spray tan is just so easy at the beach you avoid getting sand all over (well a little bit) and i love that their products are for both tanning bed and outside
Pennsauken , NJ
I love this oil it makes me so tan and it smells soooo good !! You can get it anywhere!!!! It is a little slimy when you put it on but it is totally worth it and the price isn't bad either. I would buy it again
Laguna Beach, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Best tanner ever, especially with sun protection! I rarely burn, but it’s possible. With this product I can tan more safely but still achieve that super deep bronze I live for! Best of both worlds if you ask me!!!
Cortland, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! Just wish I didn’t have to apply so often. I just feel like it doesn’t last on my skin as long as it should. Otherwise I love it! And it smells really good too.
Columbia, MS
I have used this brand for two summers. I love the smell it has.It comes out smootly.Its not sticky it does not clog in spout.I just love it.It gives me a great golden tan.
This works great if you're looking to get your skin. I have a very light complexion and sensitive skin. First of all it made me feel super oily and did not soak in as quickly as I would have liked. The only good thing I found was that it smelled alright. I was it in the sun for about 30 minutes and found myself not burnt but a light pink/red. I understand that tanning can be very unsafe and this product solidified my decision. If you want color, choose a safer route and use a faux tanner! There are some great ones on the market!