Australian Gold Spray Gel w/Bronzers SPF 8 8oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Excellent suntan spray which also contains bronzers. see more...

Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
I absolutely love all of their products and the spray tan is just so easy at the beach you avoid getting sand all over (well a little bit) and i love that their products are for both tanning bed and outside
Brittany B.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this oil it makes me so tan and it smells soooo good !! You can get it anywhere!!!! It is a little slimy when you put it on but it is totally worth it and the price isn't bad either. I would buy it again
Abby S.
This works great if you're looking to get your skin. I have a very light complexion and sensitive skin. First of all it made me feel super oily and did not soak in as quickly as I would have liked. The only good thing I found was that it smelled alright. I was it in the sun for about 30 minutes and found myself not burnt but a light pink/red. I understand that tanning can be very unsafe and this product solidified my decision. If you want color, choose a safer route and use a faux tanner! There are some great ones on the market!
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
I have always used australian gold when laying out whether it be the beach or the lake or the pool. It smells wonderful. I also like that with the spray gel it isnt greasy yet it does stay on well. It contributes to a great even tan! I gave it 4 stars because I wish that it have a little bit more of a bronzer to it and maybe more things that were beneficial for the skin.
Yuri P.
Okay, so I am already naturally "tan", but my legs are very light compare to the rest of my body and yes, surprisingly I do get sunburnt easily on some areas of my body. This products give mes a little tan, but at the same time, protects my skin from being sunburned. But be very careful, it does stain your clothes if you accidentally drop some.
lacey f.
#beachbashcontest @influenster I love this product so much it's great to use in the summer and good for your body I used to be so pale and white as can be but after I used this I was tan and so beautiful #amazing #youshoulduseit
Brandi B.
I used this product while in Florida. I was able to get a nice tan without completing burning. I reapplied the lotion 2 times and used it the following day as well. It's not sticky which I love!
A A.
Non greasy lotion. Tan is even and dark. Purchased at Meijer when on sale and had 2.00 Ibotta bucks also. Smells great and works well when going in and out of the water. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
I absolutely love this stuff for when tanning outside. It has just enough spf to protect from a lobster burn, but give ends up giving you a nice bronzed tan.
Jennifer H.
I love the smell of this tanning lotion. It gives a subtle glow with the bronzer and I like how it still has some spf protection in it. Its pretty amazing.