BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

A broad-spectrum sunblock spray gel Features a fresh-feel formula that allows for instant absorption Contains natural sunflower, tea tree & olive fruit oils to provide supreme hydration Blended with Aloe Vera for natural soothing & conditioning benefits Enhances skin's ability to achieve a gorgeous, dark color Infused with the signature Australian Gold fragrance Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection Water-resistant for 80 minutes Leaves skin soft, moist & comfortable see more...

Anna B.
This is my go to sunscreen / bronzer brand that I always use on vacation. It has good protection, I use it only on my body, for my face I use another product (but this will protect you also) and I vary the SPF according to the type of tan that I want to use. One thing that is worth mentioning about this product if you don't know it is the SMELL - OMG!! If you are on a beach or the pool you can definitely know who is using it, its delicious, it's a sweet - coconut - ice cream smell that you will love.
CHELSEA B.
I love this Australian gold! The koala bear brand is literally my all time go to! It is great for preventing sun damage and it smells so freaking delicious! Good spray bottle and it is perfect in every way! I love it! Does not irritate my sensitive skin at all and doesn’t smell funny like a lot of sunscreens do!
Erica H.
This sunscreen is lightweight and dries down non-greasy. It also smells great which is a plus! I wouldn’t use on my face but it’s great for the body.
adri P.
Bear
this is my favorite sunscreen. i love the bottle and that it’s a spray gel and it smells so good. it’s so gentle on my sensitive skin too.