BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold SPF lotion combine sun protection along with superior skin hydrating oils to leave your skin hydrated and nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for that already tanned body that just need that extra hydration for the day out or at the beach. You can find these at your local Walmart. The formula is super simple. Rich and creamy, kind of greasy but that's what you get with a tanning creme.
Sarah H.
Lakeville
Love this! Works great and doesn't feel greasy or clog pores. Smells great too!

My husband and I both used this all summer and he also thinks it is great.

We keep it at home and in our camper to make sure we always have some around.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lotion for the summer! I'm always super protected while it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. The smell is also fantastic. I always recommend this lotion for the glitter in also leaves on the skin making you glean in the sun.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love all Australian Gold products. They have always been in my beach bag. I love how it smell, the fragante is recognizable everywhere. It protect my skin from the sun and I get tanned at the same time.
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this broncer, is soft, oily, moisturizing and leaves a Tan perfect tan. What I recommend, it is also economic. I think it is a good choice
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Australian Gold is always my go to sunscreen. I absolutely love the fragrance. No other lotion on the market compares to the smell. Yum!
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for tanning! I don't burn and it gives me a beautiful summer tan that lasts! Smells amazing as well!!!
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh... Actually quite disappointed to be writing this. I love Australian gold as a sunbed cream and had all of the lower end spf with and without bronzer. I used to find this stuff great hense the disappointment. I'm just back from Spain and took this with me, since it's Oct I thought it's not going to be roasting anyway so a lower spf will be fine. I just didn't feel it worked very much. Not sure if they have changed the formula or what but this used to give me great protection and a lovely golden natural tan. This time I was red and patchy and just never tanned. (I have medium skin tone and have hit the sunbeds hard recently aswell) not sure if I would repurchase now to be fair.