BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold SPF lotion combine sun protection along with superior skin hydrating oils to leave your skin hydrated and nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lakeville
Love this! Works great and doesn't feel greasy or clog pores. Smells great too!

My husband and I both used this all summer and he also thinks it is great.

We keep it at home and in our camper to make sure we always have some around.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
This is good for that already tanned body that just need that extra hydration for the day out or at the beach. You can find these at your local Walmart. The formula is super simple. Rich and creamy, kind of greasy but that's what you get with a tanning creme.
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Tallahassee , FL
This is my favorite lotion for the summer! I'm always super protected while it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. The smell is also fantastic. I always recommend this lotion for the glitter in also leaves on the skin making you glean in the sun.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing! I love all Australian Gold products. They have always been in my beach bag. I love how it smell, the fragante is recognizable everywhere. It protect my skin from the sun and I get tanned at the same time.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Australian Gold is always my go to sunscreen. I absolutely love the fragrance. No other lotion on the market compares to the smell. Yum!
Andrea Gabriela V.
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
I love this broncer, is soft, oily, moisturizing and leaves a Tan perfect tan. What I recommend, it is also economic. I think it is a good choice
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love this for tanning! I don't burn and it gives me a beautiful summer tan that lasts! Smells amazing as well!!!