BY KODIAKE

Australian Gold continuous sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage. Plus they are 100% formula inside, no propellant added. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
I love this product!!! I've been using it for years. I love how the tanning oils mist is soo thin that when you spray it on it and rub it over your skin it doesn't feel like a thick layer on the skin. I love the bronzer that is in the oil because it defenitly helps you achieve that golden tan that you are looking for. I don't use anything is but this spray.
Haley M.
I love this stuff. It has a wonderful smell to it. And it bronzes you. You can purchase this anywhere. I wish that it wasn't so expensive. It does last long when you put it on and I highly recommend this purchase. Walgreen's (Duane Reade) typically has it on sale for like BOGO.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
This product caused me an allergic reaction, do not recommend it for sensitive skin is perhaps too strong. Just use 5 minutes generated a stinging me like I was burning the skin, I had to wash thoroughly with water . Would not buy it again
Jane M.
I love this its instant bronzer is awesome helped me get a little tan without burning and the instant bronzer made my skin look great