Skin CareFacial SkincareAustralian Gold
SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen w/ Bronzers 8oz (Pack of 2)

Australian Gold SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen w/ Bronzers 8oz (Pack of 2)

by Australian Gold

General Protection Lotions with Bronzers impart temporary color to skin and are ideal for those wanting application control with an immediate glow! Enjoy the sun with confidence when you give your skin the unsurpassed protection and slimming bronze...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Australian Gold SPF 50 Lotion Sunscreen w/ Bronzers 8oz (Pack of 2)!
Tatiana M.
Sellersville, PA
Es bueno, tiene buen olor , pero creo que no broncea como espero, tiene una textura ligera y agradable para el cuerpo y lo deja hidratado
Nicole G.
Bristol, VA
I love everything Australian Gold. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin moisturized after! Highly recommend the tanning oils and lotions.
Tricia B.
Love this stuff-it’s my go-to sunscreen. Goes on evenly, moisturizes my skin and adds a nice glow.
doinmomthings
Knoxville, TN
I’ve never liked sun block lotion mainly because I just want to tan my skin. But now that I’m older I understand the importance of taking care of your skin. This product is great because it’s infused with bronzers!
Naidely M.
Santo Domingo
I am a natural redhead. Years ago I would love to go to the tanning beds, but wrinkling, freckling, and fear of skin cancer has kept me away. I have been in search of a perfect self tanner and have tried them ALL - from expensive St. Tropez, Fake Bake, Jergens...so many!.I have not been happy with the results or color of any. They are too smelly and take too long to set! Who has 8 hours to wait around in a smelly coat of lotion?! Even if I do it while sleeping, I feel so uncomfortable and fear streaking! I'm rolling around all night!.I was actually considering going back to the tanning beds. It just makes me confident. So, I was looking at lotions, always being a fan of AG products, and I had an idea! If this has bronzers, could I use it even without the bed and get color? I tried it and the answer is YES! Here is my process:1. make sure all skin is clean 2 apply to full body. i do my face, but if you have sensitive skin, be careful.3. WASH HANDS! They will stain if you don't! Pay attention to nails and knuckles! DON'T GET WATER ON BODY.4. I wait ONLY AN HOUR and shower. (this is amazing for me. self tanners take forever!)5. color develops in 6-8 hours, so don't be sad when the color of the lotion washes away in the shower. It will be back soon! Another benefit is the smell. Usually I smell my self tan as long as it's on my skin. With this, I only smell it after the first shower. After the second shower, the smell is TOTALLY GONE! AMAZING! The color fades slowly and not patchy. I plan on using only once a week to keep some color. Cons: The only con is the color is SLIGHTLY orange, but not so much that makes me self conscious. I feel pretty, toned and tan. Try varying the time you leave on your skin for deeper color. An hour is perfect for me. Any longer, and I think I may look too fake. Even after 30 mins, I can see a nice glow about 6 hours later. I will never have a deep dark tan, but have achieved a nice, natural glow! I am happy!
John P.
I feel my skin is very secured against sun's uv rays at the same time prevents dryness and helps my skin moisturize all day
Antonia V.
Providencia, Santiago
Really good if you like protection and good skin color on your vacations! 😍😍😍 I love that
Brya B.
Casselman
if you are looking for more sunscreen coverage for your skin and you really want to protect it at all cost this is the perfect one!
Melissa D.
It’s very easy to aply on your body. It’s not very oliy and its smels amazing. The creme is not to thick.
Fernanda A.
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Warnes
Me encanta broncearme tuve uno de estos bronceadores y con una ducha quedaba muy bien me duro muchísimo

Looking for your answer?