Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer

by Australian Gold

Natural caramel bronzer enriches skin with an instant bronzed glow for a radiant-looking tan.

Do you spray this and just leave it sit in? Or do you rub it into your skin? [user:elliestratfordx]
Start your review of Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer!
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by Veronica P.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off it smells amazing like orange vanilla cream. Then it goes on and tints my face just slightly so it doesn't affect the rest of my pale body. This will be perfect for summer. Australian Gold Spf#30 Spray Gel With Bronzer 8 Ounce (237ml)
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this spray sunscreen. It is really easy to use and apply. The smell is amazing and it helps protect from the sun really well. I always use it at the beach and at the pool! Make sure you apply the recommended amount though for best sun protection.
M O.
springfield, GA
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by M O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff gave me such an amazing glow on our vacation this year!! It wasn’t oily at all and actually helped my skin from getting dry from the sun. I love this product and will use from here on out in the future!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,463 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I have a problem with a lot of sunscreen on my face, Australian Gold has never irritated it skin. I use this all summer long. I still get some sunscreen, but the bronzer gives your skin a sun kissed glow. Not orangey and it doesnt streak when you're moving around outside. It doesnt dry out your skin either and it's got a nice price point.
shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I've been using this Australian Gold SPF bronzer for years. I use it all over for sun protection and gives my skin a beautiful golden glow. Also makes my skin super smooth while smelling like I just came from a beach vacation. I usually purchase online from Ulta beauty.
Valeria Y.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by Valeria Y.
I couldn’t find the one with the spf 50 which is the one I have and is good because it has a broad spectrum
Kaylee D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
oh my gosh I used this product last summer and I’m still pretty tan it got me so dark 😍 and I was PALE PALE 😂😂 definitely reccomend this product I’d you wanna look like you just got off a long vacation in Hawaii
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love this scent, and protection. All their products are wonderful, and I don’t think you could find a better one ☝️
Maya O.
Davis, CA
Obsessed with this product. I went to Vegas this past weekend and used this product mostly. I love how it adds a special tint that intensify the look immediately. The only con is that it gets dry a bit too quickly and you need to keep reapplying if you want that dewy look
Natália S.
East Hampton, NY
The best bronzer that I have had used! I love the color, the spray and the protection eoth my skin even getting a tan
Ask a question to the Influenster community...