Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer

by Australian Gold

Natural caramel bronzer enriches skin with an instant bronzed glow for a radiant-looking tan.

Do you spray this and just leave it sit in? Or do you rub it into your skin? [user:elliestratfordx]
Start your review of Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer!
Norwalk, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I have a problem with a lot of sunscreen on my face, Australian Gold has never irritated it skin. I use this all summer long. I still get some sunscreen, but the bronzer gives your skin a sun kissed glow. Not orangey and it doesnt streak when you're moving around outside. It doesnt dry out your skin either and it's got a nice price point.
Villa Rica, GA
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by April W.
Love it and use it every summer. It gets me super tan with only being out in the sun for about 30 minutes. I have an olive skin tone but I’ve used a lot of sun tanning lotions and this is the only one that will bronze my skin in one day!
Davis, CA
Obsessed with this product. I went to Vegas this past weekend and used this product mostly. I love how it adds a special tint that intensify the look immediately. The only con is that it gets dry a bit too quickly and you need to keep reapplying if you want that dewy look
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells sooo good. This outdoor tanning oil has carrot extract formula but it doesn’t turn orange at all. It says DARK TANNING OUL on the bottle But it actually doesn’t make your tan too dark tho. It gives you a nice bronze tan. Ill order again. I took many pictures after a week of using this product. You can see them on my instagram @niloumakeup
I loved using this on on days when I didn’t want to wear any make up. It gave me a beautiful bronzing glow that lasted for hours. I really liked that this was SPF 30. Most bronzing sunscreens have a very low SPF. This product did not make me burn at all and kept me looking my best!
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Target
Great tanning oil! Goes on smooth and even with the spray. The bronzer takes a little too smooth into your skin but once’s it’s even it looks great! The oil doesn’t stay sticky and tacky through the water or the heat. It’s my favorite brand. Really tans your skin.
Star Prairie , WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very awesome and it smells like a paradise. I love that it has spf and a bronzer to help get your tan on! It’s pretty affordable and can be found where most sunscreen and lotions are.
Garden City
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by Summer S.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell that the Australian Gold bronzer has. When you but it on it doesn’t even feel like sunscreen. It makes your skin have a nice gold tone to it and it lasts long on your skin.
Greenbelt, MD
Love this bronzer because it highlights my skin perfectly while still providing some protection from the sun. Smells great and reminds me of summer every time I put it on!
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by Brittany E.
Australian Gold SPF 30 Spray Gel with Bronzer uploaded by Brittany E.
Ever I first spotted this sunscreen on shelves at least 4-5 years ago, I come back every year and buy it. I really love the coconut-vanilla smell, it's the perfect summer scent. I love that it has SPF 30, which has kept me from getting a sunburn (unless I forget to reapply). A little goes a long way with this product, so I never run out the whole summer and I even have some product leftover for the next year. I really like the instant bronzer because it doesn't make you orange, it actually has some gold shimmer so your body looks like it's glowing already. I also swear this stuff helps you tan too! It's by far my favorite and it's one of the more affordable options in stores (around $8).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...