Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer

by Australian Gold

General Protection Spray Gels with Bronzer are an innovative hybrid of a continuous spray and a traditional lotion, fitting for those looking for control, hydration and convenience, plus temporary color for an immediate glow! Enjoy the sun with confidence when you give your skin the unsurpassed protection and slimming bronze tones of Australian Gold sunscreens. When you rely on the nourishing care of the top sun care collection made with real, nutrient-rich Australian ingredients, you look and feel your best for every sunny day! *Product images feature new packaging, packaging of products shipped may vary.

Does it help you tan?
Has anyone tried this? Does the tint wash off? Does this minimize redness?
Heyy i am very fair skinned and i have never tanned before. Will this give me a tan or do i just get orange streaks? Please help me, i am very desperate. Will this give me a natural looking tan?
Start your review of Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer!
Carling G.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
My favourite tanning oil! Even though tanning is horrible for my skin i do love a little glow. This tanning oil has an SPF in it and also gives you a brown tint. I love the smell of the product and i have repurchased this product about three times already! What i do for some extra protection is first put on my normal SPF first and then fifteen minutes later the tanning oil.
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Bri S.
I have reviewed this stuff before and I will keep reviewing it so that everyone knows how great it is! I currently have the 8 spf in this product, but have tried all ranges of spf levels from Australian Gold. I love the bronzing effect in this one and the smell is to die for! Highly recommend. Australian Gold SPF 8 SPRAY GEL WITH BRONZER
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Diana B.
Smells good, goes on well and so far its my preferred choice of tanning oil when tanning outdoors in the summer!
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Target
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer One of my absolute favorite sunscreens with instant bronzer. I never burn when I apply this, and I always have an instant glowy, bronze after tanning. It’s easy to apply, and it’s affordable. It does not stain the hands, but it is oily. I find that it washes off easily, and I just love how pretty and tan my skin looks after using this. It never dries out my skin either. Definitely recommend!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer This is a spray gel sunscreen with instant bronze and is water resistanr for up to 80 minutes. I love this due to the easy application, SPF, instant bronzer and the intoxicating smell. It is made with antitoxidant rich kakadu plum. I love Austalian gold as a brand! This is another of there products that is always in my beach bag!! 😍😍😍
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
1,145 reviews
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Target
I actually got the new one they have out! I love this brand and it’s always done me well! Great formula!
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my go to sunscreen. I love that it has a bronzer in it that makes me look tanner.
Jessica F.
Allegan, MI
Absolutely love this product. It's cheap, smells good, and does the job. I apply a lot generally, and this I really didn't need a whole lot. A little goes along ways, which I love. Definitely a must have for the summer and hanging by the pool or beach.
bailey O.
This is okay I would like it more if it actually made me tanner or at least help but it didn’t help me. It did keep me from getting burnt which was nice. Maybe this product works for other people but it didn’t work for me.
Lottie H.
Caledonia, MS
Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Lottie H.
Love love this stuff. Gives me an instant glow and helps tan fast. I love the smell too. I use this every summer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber H.
La Porte, IN
il y a 2 ans
What is the best tanning product t(hat doesn't have selftanner) in it out on the shelves now? I just bought Australian Gold SPF 15 Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer and am hoping that gives me some color. I don't want to spend a lot of time in the sun. Cancer runs rampant through my family and I am as fair as all the maidens in the land. Ever hear of milk white skin? Yeah, they coined that phrase the day I was born. HELP!!!