BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold SPF lotion combine sun protection along with superior skin hydrating oils to leave your skin hydrated and nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Maple Grove , MN
I love this product. It is the only brand of sunscreen I buy. It smells great and really protects your skin! Super effective and met all of my expectations. I am outside a ton and it allows me to get tan but protects me from getting burnt.
Ana M.
Sacramento
This sunscreen was bought by accident. I was in San Diego for the first time and I didn't expect that I will get burnt. So I went to the nearest CVS Pharmacy and bought this brand of sunscreen. It turned out to be very good one. I still have some of it left behind. I would like to purchase it one more time if I ever find it in store.
Holly Y.
Wilmington
Would recommend, it does its job except it has a few downfalls. It is a little inconvenient to put on, considering 9/10 times you miss spots and get burnt. It is very affordable, and I would absolutely buy it again (only if they were out of spray lol)
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite lotion for the summer! I'm always super protected while it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. The smell is also fantastic. I always recommend this lotion for the glitter in also leaves on the skin making you glean in the sun.
Julia D.
Boston, MA
I’ve been using Australian Gold sunscreen for as long as I can remember and their products have stayed true. Love the tropical scent and how light it feels on my skin.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
So love this sun screen protection! Whenever I hit the beach or merely do a walking in the park I never forget to use this before exposing to the sun. The scent is so gooood!!!! And it is really has a good spf and coverage to protect myself from the sun and don't get sun burn and red skin. Especially that summer gets so crazy hot most of the time.
andrea w.
Best smelling sunscreen ever! Super moisturizing and love all the products in the line. The lip and face stick is amazing as well!
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
i use this whenever i go in a tanning bed and it always prevents me from burning. 10/10 recommend
Ciarra B.
Columbus, OH
Love this the smell is great gets a good tan with still sun screen. Walgreens is where I got it
Kristy S.
Campbell River
I’ve been really happy with Australian Gold sunscreen. I generally use the SPF 30 and it has kept my skin soft and glowing and prevented me from burns! I spend a lot of time in the sun & I like how this doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy!