BeautySkinSun CareAustralian Gold
SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer

Australian Gold SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer

by Australian Gold

General Protection Continuous Sprays with Bronzer impart temporary color to skin, ideal for those wanting the quickest application with an immediate glow! Enjoy the sun with confidence when you give your skin the unsurpassed protection of Australian Gold sunscreens. When you rely on the nourishing care of the top sun care collection made with real, nutrient-rich Australian ingredients, you look and feel your best for every sunny day! *Product images feature new packaging, packaging of products shipped may vary.

[product:australian-gold-continuous-spray-with-instant-bronzer-spf-15] ? Will this last all day or do I need to reapply?
What is the smell like? Horrible? Great? None at all?
Is this something you would use
Start your review of Australian Gold SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer!
Product Highlights
I loved the continuous spray it made it easier for me to put it on. in reviews
It smells great and gives a nice touch of color which is awesome at the first part of summer when I'm really white again.in reviews
Marta E.
Enterprise, AL
Australian Gold SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Marta E.
I absolutely love thos sunscreen spray. My favorite thing about this sunscreen is the warm scent,it does not smell like sunscreen at all. It spray at a very wide angle, it spray like dry oil, leaves your skin smooth and soft, there is no oily residue. I have purchases this brand for the first time and could not be happier.
Gabriella L.
Mishawaka, IN
Purchased at: CVS
I have burned my whole life. As I’ve gotten older, my burns have started to turn to tan, or at least “color” as I like to call it. Although the spf is a little lower than I’d like, the bronzer is amazing and it smells super good! The instant bronzer really helps tone down redness and transition to a nice tan!
Sharon R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this spray it’s smells so good and give you a beautiful sun kissed look after the first use and get better after every use if your an avid sunner I’d use the 30spf works great as well!! I wouldn’t recommend this for sensitive or lighter skin tones that need higher spf
Amber S.
Brooksville, FL
Australian gold is my go to in this Florida sun. This bottle gives easy application and gas a great smell.
Nikki P.
Dixon, MO
Love, love, love this stuff! The continuous spray is a life saver and makes applying so much easier! I love how it gives me instant color and it doesn't have a nasty smell to it like most bronzer do.
Mackensi L.
Use this sunscreen everytime I lounge by the pool or if I’m laying by the beach then this is my go to sunscreen.
Bridgette S.
Australian Gold SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Bridgette S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff! It is sensitive on the skin and doesn’t cause any break out! Leaves your skin with a nice radiance after! This is one out of three sunscreens I recommend for people with sensitive skin!
Claudia A.
Brandon, FL
I like how this protects you while still acting as a bronzer. It’s great how fast it dries and no stickiness left behind. I’m not a fan of the spray though, I feel so much of it just blows away while applying it and it runs out fast. Better the cream version!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Bought this stuff for my Florida trip and loved it, I'm a repeat user. If you're hesitant to buy any of Australians gold products don't be! They are always so great and never let me down in times of need.
Breann H.
Shelby, NC
I used this easy to apply tanner last summer at it is so great and doesn't leave spots or lines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige H.
il y a 3 ans
Australian Gold SPF 15 Continuous Spray with Instant Bronzer ? Will this last all day or do I need to reapply?
Brett M. il y a 2 ans