Australian Gold Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel uploaded by Claire R.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Nourishing Antioxidant Formula Soothes and Hydrates Skin. With Native Australian Acacia Extract. No sunscreens. No mineral oil. Recyclable Packaging Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel provides temporary relief from sunburns, minor burns, windburn and other skin irritations. see more...

• I wanted to know is this a good product to purchase? Than...13 Answers
  • Does anyone else put this in the refrigerator to provide ...25 Answers
  • How do you like the gel? Does it leave a sticky feeling t...20 Answers
Australian Gold Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel
  • "If you are looking for a great product to help sooth sunburns with more natural ingredients then you need Australian Gold Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel! " in 5 reviews
Heather M.
Crossett, AR
It's great for immediate relief after a sunburn. I keep it at the house and in our bags for on the go! I don't like the film it leaves after use or that it's not long lasting. The price though is good considering. I feel there is definitely some room for improvement but still recommended!
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
Personally I did not like this brad very much compared to other brands I have used in the past. It was skicky after applying and yet it was gentle but not comfortable. It didn't help the stinging from the burn and there could be a bit of improvement.
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA
This aleo work great keeps your skin soft. Has that great Australian gold lotion smell. Feels great when you do get a sunburn. Takes the dryness and sting right away. Does not leave skin feeling greasy or sticky at all.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Having darker olive skin I forget that I can burn. Australian Gold is just as good as rubbing pure aloe strait from the plant on a sunburn. I love how soothing it is. I will continue to purchase and use this item if I ever get a sun burn. It is absolutely a summer must have!
Celisa G.
Mills river , NC
I usually tan very well but only after I have had time to get a good base tan! If it's my first time out in the sun, I will turn pink. This product helps sooth the burn so it will heal. Instead of peeling, after using this product, my burns will turn tan. I can always count on it to sooth the pain and leave me with a nice gilded look!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
The Australian Gold aloe is a must have at our house during the hot, summer months. With all the pool time we do, I occasionally will burn, so I reach straight for this stuff. Have repurchased time and time again and will continue to.
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
Living in Florida you all know the Sun shines bright even during Christmas time. I have gotten many sunburns due to leaving my sunscreen behind when i need it most but thanks to Australian Gold Soothing Aloe after sun gel i have gotten the relief i need. It left my sunburned skin feeling cool and ready to heal.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
I got totally fried in the sun today at the park. I got some of this, and stuck in the fridge then had my kiddo slather it on my back. Instant relief. Unfortunately, it doesn't last for a real long time. But as long as you reapply it regularly its fine.
Rebecca D.
East Islip, NY
What a great item to have at hand after the sun. It soothes and hydrates the skin, and doesn't leave a filmy residue as most do. The price is manageable and it lasts all summer. I would buy it over and over again.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I remember this being in the fridge when I was little and when I would get a sun burn my parents would put this on me all over my back and shoulders. I always know the soothing green color with the little Koala on it means that the burn is going to be fought and I am going to feel so much better.

Walmart