Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz uploaded by Michelle K.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

15x deep dark bronzing power: caramel, monoi de tahiti, walnut shell extract, and other bronzers work together to get you the deepest darkest color. Hemp seed oil: one of nature's best natural moisturizers. Sinful skin softeners: combination of vitamins, sunflower oil, and kukui nut oil soften and smooth skin. Fragrance: temptuous berry. Features include: -Bronzer -Moisturizer-Temptuous berry fragrance see more...

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This tanning lotion really helps my pale skin get a nice bronzed color. I like that this product is very affordable and infused with hemp seed oil, black currant oil, kukui oil and skin nourishing vitamins for soft skin and a dark lasting color
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is some absolutely amazing tanning lotion! You can use this one on its own because of the richly pigmented bronzing agents that have a beautiful and natural looking color. You can also use this in the sun of tanning bed to boost its tanning power. I'm light skinned and love using this at the beginning of summer because after two or three times with it in the sun, the pastey color of winter is gone and I'm well on my way to poolside!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This is another good indoor tanning lotion that is a bronzer. It doesn't leave you streaky, and doesn't turn your hands orange either. Good value and quality. I purchased mine at my local tanning salon. I would repurchase. Therefore, I would recommend to others as well.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I was very impressed with this lotion ! I'm fair skin and usually don't tan very easy but with this lotion I was able to get a very nice dark tan ! I was worried that because this wasn't a very high price lotion that it wouldn't work but it did amazing and I got a great price !
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
I owned a tanning salon for 7yrs. This line was my all time fave. This lotion was amazing for keeping a tan and ot just washing away. It also did stain clothes after use I love love love Australian gold
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This lotion is just not good at all. I work at a tanning salon and this is our most returned lotion. I think it's a harsh lotion and the scent really isn't appealing to me. Would never buy again after it made me breakout and get super itchy. The reactions customers have from this lotion are horrible. Bumpy of breakouts, itchy, irritated, and red. I don't recommend period but highly advise you to stay away from it if you have sensitive skin like myself. I think the price is so inexpensive because the quality of the lotion is poor and the ingredients are cheap. Hate to be negative but for something to make me breakout so badly and multiple other people, that's just not okay.
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
Working at a tanning salon, we sell this product nonstop. It is a go-er! I personally love it. It's one of my favorites. I used it in a tanning bed and ALSO outside when on vacation in Florida! It does have lots of bronzer so it could discolor your clothes like any tanning lotion would. It comes out in a natural color and you'll love it! It smells great too. Women and men use this.
Jamie T.
WOWZERS! This stuff really holds up to its testimonies! I got the best tan of my life this summer and it only set me back $12 on amazon! I love that it's a bronzer, fortified with vitamins, goes on smooth (like body lotion) without that oily residue and smells amazing! Bonus... formulated for indoor/outdoor use; although I do not recommend tanning beds and will never set foot in one, it will give you the color you want without setting you back $40+ for those salon bronzer!
Ashly W.
MAYNARDVILLE, TN
First of all, let me say the sent is just wonderful! Makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island. As for the actual product, it's just okay. I tried using this while getting my base tan. Application was good, consistency was a little thin. I didn't really get very noticeable results while using this lotion. It was very cheap, so not a bad product for the price. If you already have a base tan, I personally wouldn't bother buying.
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
This is absolutely my go-to product for tanning lotion. It's a thick creamy lotion that stays on , keeps my skin moisturized and gives me a very dark tan quickly. My mom bought this for me as a gift this past summer and I wouldn't go to the pool or beach without it!
Sara W.
Has anybody else used this lotion and have had good results?
Dani D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this certified for indoor tanning beds?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I user this for a few months while tanning and enjoyed it it helped me get a nice base tan but after that it didn't seem to do anything so I had to switch but it did give me a nice base of color.

back