Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerAustralian Gold
Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 128 oz

Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz

by Australian Gold

15x deep dark bronzing power: caramel, monoi de tahiti, walnut shell extract, and other bronzers work together to get you the deepest darkest color. Hemp seed oil: one of nature's best natural moisturizers. Sinful skin softeners: combination of vitamins, sunflower oil, and kukui nut oil soften and smooth skin. Fragrance: temptuous berry. Features include: -Bronzer -Moisturizer-Temptuous berry fragrance

How is the bronzer in this? [email protected] for something that gives me a deep tan without the orange glow. I’m fairly pale, takes a while for me to tan. [product:australian-gold-sinfully-black-15x-deep-dark-bronzing-tanning-lotion,-128-oz]
I user this for a few months while tanning and enjoyed it it helped me get a nice base tan but after that it didn't seem to do anything so I had to switch but it did give me a nice base of color.
Is this certified for indoor tanning beds?
Start your review of Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz!
Morgan W.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
This lotion is AMAZING!!!! I have used Australian Gold products for years but stumbled across this certain lotion a few months back and fell head over heels in love! I’ll never use another lotion! This lotion had me SHADES darker within 2 tanning session.
Lenka C.
My favorite indoor tanning lotion. This brand is amazing. Smells so good, is not sticky. Gets you really dark with all natural oils included in the bronzer. Very good ingredients, affordable I highly recommend it
Kimberly S.
This is some absolutely amazing tanning lotion! You can use this one on its own because of the richly pigmented bronzing agents that have a beautiful and natural looking color. You can also use this in the sun of tanning bed to boost its tanning power. I'm light skinned and love using this at the beginning of summer because after two or three times with it in the sun, the pastey color of winter is gone and I'm well on my way to poolside!
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is another good indoor tanning lotion that is a bronzer. It doesn't leave you streaky, and doesn't turn your hands orange either. Good value and quality. I purchased mine at my local tanning salon. I would repurchase. Therefore, I would recommend to others as well.
Ashly W.
MAYNARDVILLE, TN
First of all, let me say the sent is just wonderful! Makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island. As for the actual product, it's just okay. I tried using this while getting my base tan. Application was good, consistency was a little thin. I didn't really get very noticeable results while using this lotion. It was very cheap, so not a bad product for the price. If you already have a base tan, I personally wouldn't bother buying.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA
I love, love, love this lotion. I just finished my bottle and already ordered the next one. Smells great and has a great consistency. Gets me tanner than I've ever been before significantly faster
Kayla M.
O Fallon, MO
This is absolutely my go-to product for tanning lotion. It's a thick creamy lotion that stays on , keeps my skin moisturized and gives me a very dark tan quickly. My mom bought this for me as a gift this past summer and I wouldn't go to the pool or beach without it!
Danielle P.
I don't tan anymore due to skin cancer risk but when I did I always used this lotion. It made me so dark and a beautiful shade. I would recommend it.
Haley O.
Abbeville, AL
This lotion makes you get darker laying in tanning bed . I love this product, I always lay with it in the tanning bed
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I thought the smell would be more plesent and the tan didn't stick that well.
I thought the smell would be more plesent and the tan didn't stick that well.