Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz

by Australian Gold

15x deep dark bronzing power: caramel, monoi de tahiti, walnut shell extract, and other bronzers work together to get you the deepest darkest color. Hemp seed oil: one of nature's best natural moisturizers. Sinful skin softeners: combination of vitamins, sunflower oil, and kukui nut oil soften and smooth skin. Fragrance: temptuous berry. Features include: -Bronzer -Moisturizer-Temptuous berry fragrance

I user this for a few months while tanning and enjoyed it it helped me get a nice base tan but after that it didn't seem to do anything so I had to switch but it did give me a nice base of color.
Is this certified for indoor tanning beds?
Has anybody else used this lotion and have had good results?
Start your review of Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz!
Denham Spgs, LA
Love the color my skins comes out after using. I burn easily and yes if you burn in the sun you will burn using this, but the next day or so, you will notice a difference in skin complexion. I recommend if you do indoor tanning. Also recommend using an aloe gel or aloe cream after showering to help the red go away quicker.
Dallas, TX
This tanning lotion really helps my pale skin get a nice bronzed color. I like that this product is very affordable and infused with hemp seed oil, black currant oil, kukui oil and skin nourishing vitamins for soft skin and a dark lasting color
Portage, IN
This is by far my favorite tanning lotion for indoor and outdoor tanningAustralian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz. I get a nice bronze before summer and I don’t smell like burnt skin after. It goes on nice and smooth and doesn’t rub off on my clothes.
My favorite indoor tanning lotion. This brand is amazing. Smells so good, is not sticky. Gets you really dark with all natural oils included in the bronzer. Very good ingredients, affordable I highly recommend it
Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz uploaded by Devi H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I never get burnt with this and it keeps my skin moisturized. It pulls the rays towards me and gives me the best natural glow and the best tan. After just twenty minutes outside I had a golden tan.
Minot Afb, ND
This is another good indoor tanning lotion that is a bronzer. It doesn't leave you streaky, and doesn't turn your hands orange either. Good value and quality. I purchased mine at my local tanning salon. I would repurchase. Therefore, I would recommend to others as well.
Falmouth, KY
I owned a tanning salon for 7yrs. This line was my all time fave. This lotion was amazing for keeping a tan and ot just washing away. It also did stain clothes after use I love love love Australian gold
Delran, NJ
This lotion is just not good at all. I work at a tanning salon and this is our most returned lotion. I think it's a harsh lotion and the scent really isn't appealing to me. Would never buy again after it made me breakout and get super itchy. The reactions customers have from this lotion are horrible. Bumpy of breakouts, itchy, irritated, and red. I don't recommend period but highly advise you to stay away from it if you have sensitive skin like myself. I think the price is so inexpensive because the quality of the lotion is poor and the ingredients are cheap. Hate to be negative but for something to make me breakout so badly and multiple other people, that's just not okay.
Proctorville, OH
This is some absolutely amazing tanning lotion! You can use this one on its own because of the richly pigmented bronzing agents that have a beautiful and natural looking color. You can also use this in the sun of tanning bed to boost its tanning power. I'm light skinned and love using this at the beginning of summer because after two or three times with it in the sun, the pastey color of winter is gone and I'm well on my way to poolside!
Park ridge , IL
Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 oz uploaded by Michelle K.
Working at a tanning salon, we sell this product nonstop. It is a go-er! I personally love it. It's one of my favorites. I used it in a tanning bed and ALSO outside when on vacation in Florida! It does have lots of bronzer so it could discolor your clothes like any tanning lotion would. It comes out in a natural color and you'll love it! It smells great too. Women and men use this.