Australian Gold Sheer Coverage Continous Spray with InvisiDry uploaded by Nina F.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

with InvisiDray™ Technology NEW Australian Gold® Sheer Coverage Sunscreen with unique InvisiDry™ technology leaves skin feeling smooth and clean – like you’re wearing nothing at all! Oil-Free Formula. Very Water Resistant Sunscreen. Clean and Hydrating. Broad Spectrum. UVA/UVB Protection. 360 spray provides even, all-over coverage. see more...

Shaye S.
Review for: SPF 30 more...
This is go to lotion from Australian Gold. I love the scent and the 30 spf is the most effective for my skin type. I also find the lotion is better for myself than the continuous spray because I can get it wherever I need to. I would pick Australian Gold over any other sun block.
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Review for: Clear more...
Have used Australian gold products for years. Both indoor tanning and outdoor tanning. They are absolutely the best! Use the sunscreen as well for outdoor and love the protection and the end result. Not greasy or oily
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only brand of sunscreen I'll purchase now. It dries down to a non sticky finish and it does last quite a while before having to reapply. It also doesn't smell quite as harsh as other sunscreens tend to. Love this brand
Nina F.
This sunblock smells great it has a really high sheer coverage SPF. the best part about it is that it's water resistant and you can be in the water for over an hour and it'll still be on. I used it in Florida and it really helped because this heat is intense!
Jessica C.
It's almost that time again ladies!! I can't wait for summer girls. This sunscreen gives you cover and drys instantly. No sticky moments which is great! I want a little bit of color but not get burned to a crispy. This is perfect for me!!
Elie W.
Bayside, NY
I really like that this sunscreen is very light and feels like nothing on the skin. It is also very waterproof. When you have this one, you can see that water is literally slipping off your skin so you know that you have a layer of protection on your skin. I would buy this again and again, but just be sure to rub it in after you spray it on.
Valerie P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Not only does Australian Gold Sunscreen smell great, and work beautifully, it also is my absolute favorite sunscreen product of all time. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you with greasy skin.
Anisha D.
Cranston, RI
Soaks into the skin very fast and feeling light weight like others have said but so does many other sunscreens, it was good for the price especially since it was on sale when i bought it but it wasn't anything special that i would have to have over other sunscreens.
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
I love this for the smell and for the fact that it is extremely hard to find quality sunscreens that offer 8 SPF. It is the perfect coverage for those who want to darken their tan but still need a little bit of coverage.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This sunscreen is lightweight and blends easily into my skin. It doesn't have the heavy white streaking of other sunscreens. I notice a difference when I'm not wearing it. I love it!
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this leave you feeling oily?
Haleigh C.
Does this have a strong scent?