Australian Gold Self Tanner uploaded by Alejandra E.

BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Creates an instant golden glow while rich bronzers develop a natural looking tan. see more...

Australian Gold Self Tanner

Start your review of Australian Gold Self Tanner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Park Hills, KY
I've been using this brand since I was a Teen EVERY summer to get that AWSOME tan - the smell is AMAZING IT REMINDS ME A A tropical vacation ! Please I hope they Never change this scent it's the Best !! Love this stuff ! Gives me the Perfect tan ! Australian Gold Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer
Lewisville, TX
This stuff works amazing!
I've tried other brands but others leave me looking streaky. This one does not! It makes me look like I have a natural tan and doesn't stain my clothes. The color lasts a decent amount of time.
Lincoln, NE
Bought this self tanner at target for a quick tan for a wedding, and I'm in love! I work indoors so I don't always have time to be outside so this is a great alternative! Low price, goes on easy, looks natural! Will buy again!
I love the product itself. The packaging is nice and it's great priced. The tan is very gradual and not orange. But, the instructions do not say to wear gloves or anything. If applied with bare hands your hands turn orange. Other than that it's great.
Vancouver , BC
Fave self tanner. Doesn't leave me streaky at all and doesn't get me too dark too fast. It also doesn't stain my hands bc I wash them right after I've finished the application (make sure to get in between the fingers) . I also really like the smell of this one in comparison to the many other self tanners I've used, it has a more tropical scent and not so much that dha tanner smell

Australian Gold Self Tanner

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email