Australian Gold Professional Gelee Accelerator

by Australian Gold

I love this accelerator!, but what is the better? Australian Gold, Hawaiian Tropic or Maui??? Accept recommendations :)
Does this make you orange?
Start your review of Australian Gold Professional Gelee Accelerator!
How would you rate this product?
Paula S.
I always like to be tanned. I like this Australian formula because it has the hydration of a moisturizer and the freshness of a gel and gives me a beautiful tanned color.
Yvonne R.
Orlando
Smells great and leaves my skin moisturized without it drying out due to tanning. Gives my skin a great tan.
Angelina A.
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Holly Z.
Wadsworth, OH
Australian Gold tanning lotions are all excellent. I own my own tanning bed and have used just about every tanning accelerator on the market. This goes on smooth, has a pleasant odor even after tanning, it doesn’t leave a “burnt smell”. This doesn’t streak and produces results after one or two uses.
Erica H.
Columbia, TN
Great product to help reach ur natural tan Helps keep skin fully hydrated without drying you out
kalindi J.
I got tan so fast using this. I often burn when I tan for longer then 30 minutes so I try not to stay out for longer then that. so I only used this for 30 mins and still got a really good deep tan. it didn't leave me sticky like some other ones do either.
Ellen Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great product with a nice smell and application. It didn’t go on too oily but it stuck to the skin nicely throughout the day.
Amanda Z.
Davison
I love the scent of Australian Gold! It takes me back to my younger years! I bought it again for the first time in years and was happy to see it felt as smooth and moisturizing as I had remembered. I recommend going back to it or giving it a try!
Lisa B.
I love this brand. I have used for many years. I have used other brands that break my skin out after sun exposure. I would not change anything. The smell is wonderful. I buy over and over. I wish I could buy this product in my home state. I can only find in Florida.
Ashley S.
nashville
I love the smell and the shimmer effect it has on my skin. Very light weight and absorbes very easily. Keeps your skin hydrated after your tan and makes it last longer. I like it so much I use it as a moisturizer whenever I want!