BY NONE

IFBLANK(Keep skin hydrated and smooth for a glowing, healthy look, Australian Gold Oil Spray SPF4) see more...

Jezebel R.
Odessa tx
Smells good and works great best one I've used the smell is like a coconut it smells absolutely fantastic bought it at Walmart it's very effective not disappointing it made some improvements really enjoyed using it
Australian Gold Spray Gel with Instant BronzerAustralian Gold Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer
Amy G.
This stuff smells great. The oil goes on nicely and gives you a shiny glow. It lasts for a good while. I did have to reapply because i felt like it soaked into my skin, but i didnt mind.
Jessica M.
Union City
10 out of 10 would definitely recommend. It is not sticky at all. I put it on once and was on the beach for about 2 hours and got completely a bronzed glowy color to my skin.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I use sunscreen as well but this stuff really gives my skin a nice bronze color! I also love the way it smells and makes my skin so soft!
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
Love this product! I use it every summer, it smells so good! So easy to apply with the spray too, reasonably priced. Can purchase at Walmart, cvs, target, rite aid awesome product recommend to everyone
Jessica S.
Loved how my tan turned out ! Nicely bronzed and gold . Brought it with me to Florida and it was perfect . can't wait to use it more!
Danielle P.
Summerfield, NC
Smells amazing! I'm very pale and this tanner allows me to get tan very quickly! When I'm wearing it I never get burnt either!
Sadie E.
Love the smell of this and as it protects your skin it also leaves a nice glow and inhances some color. Also affordable.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this.. This is my go to for a nice tan at the beach. I use it every time I'm outdoors and could get a nice tan
Jessica B.
Best outdoor tanning oil around! This Australian Gold tanning oil is not greasy, easy to apply. This product has a great smell to it. Definitely a must have for summer! One of my top commendation for that awesome glow.