BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Australian Gold® Moisture Max™ Exotic Blend® Very Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion with Instant Bronzer.
With Kona coffee infused bronzers.
#1 fragrance.
Smoothes and softens skin. see more...

Australian Gold Moisture Max Exotic Blend Very Water Resistant Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer SPF 50
  • "This works great for me on my pale skin!" in 1 review
Kelly L.
Hands down my favorite sunscreen lotion! As a very pale girl, it has a hint of bronzer and long lasting coverage. Not too mention it smells amazing and not chemically! It doesn’t get sticky and rubs in easy as well. I highly recommend this as daily warm weather is upon us. (Old bottle vs new bottle, slight design change)
Silvia G. L.
Miami , FL
My skin is very dry, so I always go with products with extra moisture. This sunscreen is very effective, good price, leaves a nice feeling of softness on my skin while protects from the sun. And the smell is AMAZING!
Miranda i.
Cumming
I’ve been using this stuff for years and it’s my favorite go to! First off the smell is amazing! I’m very pale so sun screen is a must but I love that this has instant bronzer in it to help give me a natural looking glow without causing any skin damage
Lindsay C.
I received this product through influenster! I have very sensitive eyes and skin and tend to burn easily! I put this all over my face and body and I did not burn at all it's fairly priced at about eight dollars you can get this at Walmart and many other drugstore type places! It smells wonderful, it goes on super easy super even and it does not burn my eyes hallelujah a sunscreen that does not burn my eyes or skin and it is super water resistant! I highly highly recommend this product and I got to tell you, it is cruelty free! I will never buy another sunscreen! HG guys HG
Jade V.
I love the sun and I am always on the beach or at a pool. I have fair skin and am very aware of what the sun can do to your skin. That's why the ONLY tanning products that I use are Australian Gold - BECAUSE they all contain not only sun protetion but a bronzer as well. They come in sfp 4 ,15 ,30 in spray, lotion, oil. I LOVE THEM ALL and would definitely recommend them to anyone that wants a beautiful LONG LASTING tan. I started going in the sun only once a week and the tan I get from Australian Gold products lasts at least two weeks if not more. They smell great too.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
Omg i love this lotion! Used it at the beach and it automatically makes you look bronzed without being too sparkly and prevented sunburn but still enabled me to get color, smells good. Only concern is it may transfer onto material and leave stain? Not sure trying to avoid it though
Brandy W.
This is my favorite lotion to use. I have somewhat pale skin and this always gives me a healthy glow and helps me to look less pale, all while keeping me protected from getting burnt. This has become my go-to for summer and it doesn't smell too bad either.
Melisa C.
I love this sun screen! I have very fair skin and I cant ever seem to tan. Although when I go to the beach of pool i cannot leave my house without this. i feel embarrased of how white my legs are. This totally saved my life and helps me get that bronzed look on my legs!
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
That's my all time favorite bronzer of all times and I consider my self an expert on the subject. I'm Brazilian and have this desperate need to stay tan all year long 🙄😂 What makes this product great is that it hydrates and protects the skin so the tanning last twice as long. Plus it gives the skin a great golden color!!!
Roxanne d.
Hawthorne, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen with instant bronzer! it smells nice and doesn't feel too sticky. this sunscreen makes me look more tanner than other sunscreens. i also use it on my face. The sunscreen is also water resistend. i will recommend this to every one