BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Leah S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The besssssst after sun lotion to keep your tan long lasting and add moisture back into the skin! My go-to!
skylar m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this as my after sun cream or just a cream in general, the smell is amazing and its light which i love because i dont like heavy creams! it also soaks up well into skin and doesn't leave u feeling sticky or greasy
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I use it after tanning, it really does help prolong the tan and lock in moisture. I need to make sure the moisture is locked in because I have dry skin anyways.
Abby S.
TYLER, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeeeee this stuff!!! It's smells so good and is so moisturing especially when sitting out all day!
Katie B.
Hartselle, AL
I love this product!! I'm the worst with sunburns during the summer and this lotion moisturizes, refreshes, and turns my burn into tan!! I bought it at Walmart. I think this product is great and will continue to use.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
In LOVE with this product. It is definitely one of the best tan extenders I have ever used. It's super creamy, gentle on sensitive skin and a little product goes a long way. You definitely get a good bang for your buck!

This product is essential to achieving a glowing tan ALL summer long! Oh and the best part: it smells like heaven. Like literally, heaven. Even if it didn't extend the life of my tan, I would probably use this just for its scent! As I'm already a repeat user, I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my FAVORITE summertime lotions! First off, it smells AMAZING. It's smooth and silky, not too heavy or oily!! I've noticed it locks in moisture better than other after sun lotions and does extend my summer glow! It's worth the price! I love it!
Jessica R.
This is absolutely the best product for moisturizing your skin after sun. I have tried A LOT of after sun products and this is by far the best. I live in South Florida and get sun on a regular basis. This lotion is so light and hydrating. It actually feels good on your skin. I apply it after a shower and feel it adding moisture to my skin. The scent is the best...tropical and light. Definitely a must have around here. I will buy this lotion time and time again over all other lotions that i have tried for after sun care. Keeps my tan looking great!!
Lindsey C.
Worth every penny, and more. Not only does this stuff last forever, but it's soooo good for your skin after you've been in the sun for a little bit. It locks in the color without burning your skin. It's sooo amazing! Love this stuff
angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this one up on accident because my usual stuff was not in stock but this was all they had. I have to say I am really surprised by its results. I was a first time user but I will keep purchasing it in the future. The only thing I might change about it is I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I can never have enough!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?