BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I love the stuff that smells great and it moisturize so well I love put it on before I go out to get a tan I will be buying this again.
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
I love this stuff!! I always put it on when I go outside to tan! It works very well! I will buy this product this summer again!
Kimberly C.
Rome, GA
This is my most favorite summer lotion! It's light, never sticky or oily, absorbs well, has an AMAZING light, fruity scent, and truly seems to absorb well and lock in moisture to keep my tan looking its best. I tried this on a whim after getting a little too much sun since I have super dry skin and knew I'd peel otherwise, and it is a keeper! I've used it for two summers!!
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is my absolute favorite ! I recently just got back from a vacation in Anna Maria island in Florida and I never burn but this time I was cooked. Anyways , I always bring this lotion with me everywhere and it really helped my skin and my burns. It also smells really good and it does hold a tan for a long period of time !! I recommend it to anyone !!
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff actually works! And it smells fantastic unlike most of the other products like this. They normally smell horrendous!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love this stuff. It really does lock your tan in and it's a great moisturizer all year as well. Great smell and it's not greasy. Smooth and silky.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff works great! It smells awesome and keeps your tan looking great. It's not sticky so it won't make you feel gross especially in the humid summer months when you're feeling gross.
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
It's not really summer until I buy this lotion. The smell alone is worth the purchase but it's great for all summer to prevent peeling or any redness after too much sun.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is great. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have a feeling that this will become my go-to lotion all year!
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?