BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is great. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have a feeling that this will become my go-to lotion all year!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love this stuff. It really does lock your tan in and it's a great moisturizer all year as well. Great smell and it's not greasy. Smooth and silky.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Omg this stuff smells like a tropical island. I love the smell and it definitely extends my tan. it feels very light going on and doesn't get greasy.
Dawn C.
Fort Mill, SC
Smells so good, Like a vacation in a bottle. Extends your tan by keeping your skin hydrated to make you look like you just got back from a vaca too.
Sophia Z.
I like to tan, so I sometimes use this stuff when I do go to the tanning salon. I've only used this stuff once, but my friend really likes it.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I love the stuff that smells great and it moisturize so well I love put it on before I go out to get a tan I will be buying this again.
Sydney D.
Poplar bluff, MO
I love this stuff!! I always put it on when I go outside to tan! It works very well! I will buy this product this summer again!
Brittany J.
This stuff actually works! And it smells fantastic unlike most of the other products like this. They normally smell horrendous!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This product works really well, it's not too sticky feeling and goes on evenly, doesn't smell strange and lasts a long time.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
MIAMI, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?