BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Es buenísimo , te ayuda con el color y al mismo tiempo huele muy rico, es el que siempre uso
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my favorite sunburn lotion to use in the summer time. First of all it definitely helps you keep your tan, and when I put this on my dry skin after being at the beach all day it instantly hydrates my skin and feels so refreshed. Also the smell is absolutely amazing, it smells like you are Ina tropical paradise. It has like a watery feel to it so I think that's why it helps to hydrate your skin so well and to make your tan last longer.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff actually works! And it smells fantastic unlike most of the other products like this. They normally smell horrendous!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love this stuff. It really does lock your tan in and it's a great moisturizer all year as well. Great smell and it's not greasy. Smooth and silky.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff works great! It smells awesome and keeps your tan looking great. It's not sticky so it won't make you feel gross especially in the humid summer months when you're feeling gross.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really well, it's not too sticky feeling and goes on evenly, doesn't smell strange and lasts a long time.
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
It's not really summer until I buy this lotion. The smell alone is worth the purchase but it's great for all summer to prevent peeling or any redness after too much sun.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this stuff smells like a tropical island. I love the smell and it definitely extends my tan. it feels very light going on and doesn't get greasy.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
I love a nice tan! I do use a low SPF during the summer for my gray days sake, soothe little sun I do get I want to lock that ish in! This is moisturizing and helps even out the fact info use sunscreen.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Awesome smell. Great for adding and keeping moisture locked into your skin. Also does a great job at keeping my tan. I definitely notice a difference in the longevity of my tan when I n use this vs. when I don't. This is a necessity in my lotion lineup.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?