BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this produ...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product sm...3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "I use this not only all summer but all winter to keep a healthy and even skin tone. Plus it smells great and isn't to oily like some moisturizing lotions." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my most favorite summer lotion! It's light, never sticky or oily, absorbs well, has an AMAZING light, fruity scent, and truly seems to absorb well and lock in moisture to keep my tan looking its best. I tried this on a whim after getting a little too much sun since I have super dry skin and knew I'd peel otherwise, and it is a keeper! I've used it for two summers!!" in 4 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
This is amazing! it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff works great! It smells awesome and keeps your tan looking great. It's not sticky so it won't make you feel gross especially in the humid summer months when you're feeling gross.
Natalie  C.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is great. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have a feeling that this will become my go-to lotion all year!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love this stuff. It really does lock your tan in and it's a great moisturizer all year as well. Great smell and it's not greasy. Smooth and silky.
Dawn C.
Fort Mill, SC
Smells so good, Like a vacation in a bottle. Extends your tan by keeping your skin hydrated to make you look like you just got back from a vaca too.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Omg this stuff smells like a tropical island. I love the smell and it definitely extends my tan. it feels very light going on and doesn't get greasy.
Sophia Z.
I like to tan, so I sometimes use this stuff when I do go to the tanning salon. I've only used this stuff once, but my friend really likes it.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I love the stuff that smells great and it moisturize so well I love put it on before I go out to get a tan I will be buying this again.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
MIAMI, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?