BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this produ...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product sm...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I use this not only all summer but all winter to keep a healthy and even skin tone. Plus it smells great and isn't to oily like some moisturizing lotions." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my most favorite summer lotion! It's light, never sticky or oily, absorbs well, has an AMAZING light, fruity scent, and truly seems to absorb well and lock in moisture to keep my tan looking its best. I tried this on a whim after getting a little too much sun since I have super dry skin and knew I'd peel otherwise, and it is a keeper! I've used it for two summers!!" in 4 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
Amy R.
Carver , MA
I LOVE this lotion. Highly de comment to use this after sitting in the sun. It has a calming feeling to it and definitely helps extend your tan! This lotion has the perfect amount of moisture to it.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I make sure to keep my skin hydrated after a long hot day in the Florida sun. this stuff keeps me from peeling if I get burnt. very gentle and not extremely heavy. has a pleasant smell as well.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I love this tan extender lotion. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated after a beach day. Smells absolutely heavenly and doesn't leave me greasy feeling like many other "after sun" lotions.
Marissa W.
Ashland, KY
This is absolutely amazing. quenched my dry skin from a day at the beach and had an amazing smell. it is enriched with vitamin e and aloe. I definitely recommend to everyone.
Alexis W.
It's great. it moisturizes so well and it smells so good. it has aloe so it's good for if you have a burn, too. it's easier to get tan if you have moisturized skin, so it's great for before, during, and after sun use.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I can't live without this lotion. It smells amazing, a clean light orange scent. I use it all year long but love how it really does extend the life of my tan in summer.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I, absolutely, LOVE this lotion and cannot find it anywhere anymore except on Amazon. I had heard it has been discontinued and I, sincerely, hope not. Great buy! Would recommend to anyone to anyone needing a good lotion
Amber R.
Astor, FL
I would compare this product to the Hempz after sun care. It smells really nice, and has a super soft, not at all sticky texture. This has soothed a couple serious burns, but I also love it as a daily lotion.
Julie A.
Henryville, IN
Excellent after sun moisturizer!!! This product helps keep peeling away when your skin is burnt and extends the life of your tan! It smells fantastic...just like summer!
Morgan W.
I love this product! It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning. It dries on my skin nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?