BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I can't live without this lotion. It smells amazing, a clean light orange scent. I use it all year long but love how it really does extend the life of my tan in summer.
Alexis W.
It's great. it moisturizes so well and it smells so good. it has aloe so it's good for if you have a burn, too. it's easier to get tan if you have moisturized skin, so it's great for before, during, and after sun use.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I, absolutely, LOVE this lotion and cannot find it anywhere anymore except on Amazon. I had heard it has been discontinued and I, sincerely, hope not. Great buy! Would recommend to anyone to anyone needing a good lotion
Amber R.
Astor, FL
I would compare this product to the Hempz after sun care. It smells really nice, and has a super soft, not at all sticky texture. This has soothed a couple serious burns, but I also love it as a daily lotion.
Julie A.
Henryville, IN
Excellent after sun moisturizer!!! This product helps keep peeling away when your skin is burnt and extends the life of your tan! It smells fantastic...just like summer!
Morgan W.
I love this product! It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning. It dries on my skin nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Haley N.
Modesto, CA
It's not really summer until I buy this lotion. The smell alone is worth the purchase but it's great for all summer to prevent peeling or any redness after too much sun.
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
This is amazing! it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This stuff works great! It smells awesome and keeps your tan looking great. It's not sticky so it won't make you feel gross especially in the humid summer months when you're feeling gross.
Natalie  C.
I use this not only all summer but all winter to keep a healthy and even skin tone. Plus it smells great and isn't to oily like some moisturizing lotions.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
MIAMI, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?