BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Josie P.
Bourbon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product as smells amazing and it's a great moisturizer but other than that I don't really see it doing much so for tanning wise or keeping a tan I wouldn't use it for that but I would use it definitely for a moisturizer
Katie B.
Hartselle, AL
I love this product!! I'm the worst with sunburns during the summer and this lotion moisturizes, refreshes, and turns my burn into tan!! I bought it at Walmart. I think this product is great and will continue to use.
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my FAVORITE summertime lotions! First off, it smells AMAZING. It's smooth and silky, not too heavy or oily!! I've noticed it locks in moisture better than other after sun lotions and does extend my summer glow! It's worth the price! I love it!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I use it after tanning, it really does help prolong the tan and lock in moisture. I need to make sure the moisture is locked in because I have dry skin anyways.
Lindsey C.
Worth every penny, and more. Not only does this stuff last forever, but it's soooo good for your skin after you've been in the sun for a little bit. It locks in the color without burning your skin. It's sooo amazing! Love this stuff
Kelsi M.
I bought a tanning oil (Australian gold brand) and received a small bottle of this tan extender as a bonus. I tried it out and ended up ordering another, now the small bottle stays in my desk drawer at work, I love the smell and it works great as a hand lotion to combat the dryness that comes with using hand sanitizer all day.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I use Australian Gold Moisture Lock after showering and a day out in the sun. This product has a nice fresh scent and leaves your skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily! I've found that this product also holds in your sun-kissed tan longer!
Kimberly C.
Rome, GA
This is my most favorite summer lotion! It's light, never sticky or oily, absorbs well, has an AMAZING light, fruity scent, and truly seems to absorb well and lock in moisture to keep my tan looking its best. I tried this on a whim after getting a little too much sun since I have super dry skin and knew I'd peel otherwise, and it is a keeper! I've used it for two summers!!
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Let's talk about how AMAZING this smells. It's so yummy. I get a lot of compliments on the fragrance! It also is a great moisturizer, and really does seem to extend the life of my tan! I apply it twice daily during the summer, especially when I've been out in the sun.
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is my absolute favorite ! I recently just got back from a vacation in Anna Maria island in Florida and I never burn but this time I was cooked. Anyways , I always bring this lotion with me everywhere and it really helped my skin and my burns. It also smells really good and it does hold a tan for a long period of time !! I recommend it to anyone !!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?