BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but t...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product smell?3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do think that this product works as a tan extender-- I have noticed that my tan lasts longer when I use it. If I have been out in the sun and gotten burned, this lotion helps prevent peeling and the fading that comes with peeling. It is a product that I recommend to my friends and never want to live without.This lotion is perfect, even though it is a tan extender, I use it year-round. It is super moisturizing and a light formula. The fragrance is a coconut scent that is long lasting but not overpowering. I find it to be very light and will smell it on my skin occasionally throughout the day, however if you are not a coconut fan, this may not be the product for you.I have been using this product for years, and I love it!
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is AMAZING...BUT for my super super dry skin...it's just ok....One day I really needed lotion for my hands and my friend took this out of her bathroom and handed it to me, I applied on my hands and fell in love...went and bought it OF COURSE. I then applied it to my whole body after purchasing..:...it really just moisturized for a 20 minutes top...very nice scent! Recommend for just normal skin...or a hand moisturizer.
angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this one up on accident because my usual stuff was not in stock but this was all they had. I have to say I am really surprised by its results. I was a first time user but I will keep purchasing it in the future. The only thing I might change about it is I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I can never have enough!
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really know if this product extended my tan or not, but I really did like it as an after sun lotion.  It has  a good smell, and it really moisturized my skin, even after it was burned and dry.  I would buy this again, and recommend it others. Satisfied.
Jessica R.
This is absolutely the best product for moisturizing your skin after sun. I have tried A LOT of after sun products and this is by far the best. I live in South Florida and get sun on a regular basis. This lotion is so light and hydrating. It actually feels good on your skin. I apply it after a shower and feel it adding moisture to my skin. The scent is the best...tropical and light. Definitely a must have around here. I will buy this lotion time and time again over all other lotions that i have tried for after sun care. Keeps my tan looking great!!
Katie R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my favorite sunburn lotion to use in the summer time. First of all it definitely helps you keep your tan, and when I put this on my dry skin after being at the beach all day it instantly hydrates my skin and feels so refreshed. Also the smell is absolutely amazing, it smells like you are Ina tropical paradise. It has like a watery feel to it so I think that's why it helps to hydrate your skin so well and to make your tan last longer.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. I am naturally tan year round so that is never a issue for me. However the sun will dry my body out if I am at the lake all day. Nothing feels better when I get home then to put this on!!
Mariah R.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it year round even when my tan is faded. It has the classic Australian gold scent, which during the winter brings warm memories to mind. It's lighter than some other lotions and it doesn't make skin super greasy.
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is one of my favorite after-sub products. I tend to burn and peel so easily and this helps retain the moisture in my skin after being in the sun all day and prevents peeling really well.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff great for my tanning friends, I recommend. I bought it at the tanning salon, cute packaging. Sometimes can be pricey but always works, gentle on skin always. No need for improving its great
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Duluth, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
Valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?