BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

#1 Fragrance Moisturizer enriched with aloe and vitamin E This exclusive face and body lotion, packed with vital moisture and nutrients, is perfect for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.Vitamin E and Native Australian Extracts are specially blended in this moisture-rich after tan formula. You ll love its luxurious, silky feel and fresh, light scent. Moisturized skin tans better and stays tan longer. Lock in moisture - and a great-looking tan - with Australian Gold Moisture Lock. Panthenol - Aloe - Vitamin E No mineral oil. For the tan of your life... and the life of your tan! ® Recyclable Packaging ; see more...

• What store sells?10 Answers
  • I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this produ...5 Answers
  • Does this smell like the usual Australian Gold product sm...3 Answers
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
  • "I use this not only all summer but all winter to keep a healthy and even skin tone. Plus it smells great and isn't to oily like some moisturizing lotions." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my most favorite summer lotion! It's light, never sticky or oily, absorbs well, has an AMAZING light, fruity scent, and truly seems to absorb well and lock in moisture to keep my tan looking its best. I tried this on a whim after getting a little too much sun since I have super dry skin and knew I'd peel otherwise, and it is a keeper! I've used it for two summers!!" in 4 reviews
  • "It is not as thick of a lotion as I wish it was but it smells amazing and I do feel that it locks in my color after suntanning." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great and it definitely helps to hold your tan in long after summer and even when the sun isn't out it still makes for a great moisturizing lotion!" in 2 reviews
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
This stuff actually extends the life of your tan! It has a great frangrance and it's not expensive at all. I even use it as a lotion just cause I like the smell so much. It reminds me of Summer Time. It's even paraben free and has Aloe and Vitamin E in it. You'll feel soft and smell great after tanning.
Dominique H.
Spanish Fort
This lotion is very good at keeping me from peeling after being in the sun. I find it at all stores that sell sunscreen. It has never steered me wrong. And it smells so good. It doesn’t leave you skin feeling all greasy either.
Stephanie S.
It has the great Australian Gold scent that I always enjoy in their products.  It's light, yet it absorbs well and locks in moisture all day without leaving the oily feeling.  I also feel like it does help extend my tan in between tanning opportunities.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
I really do think that this product works as a tan extender-- I have noticed that my tan lasts longer when I use it. If I have been out in the sun and gotten burned, this lotion helps prevent peeling and the fading that comes with peeling. It is a product that I recommend to my friends and never want to live without.This lotion is perfect, even though it is a tan extender, I use it year-round. It is super moisturizing and a light formula. The fragrance is a coconut scent that is long lasting but not overpowering. I find it to be very light and will smell it on my skin occasionally throughout the day, however if you are not a coconut fan, this may not be the product for you.I have been using this product for years, and I love it!
Ivona M.
Champlin, MN
The smell is AMAZING...BUT for my super super dry skin...it's just ok....One day I really needed lotion for my hands and my friend took this out of her bathroom and handed it to me, I applied on my hands and fell in love...went and bought it OF COURSE. I then applied it to my whole body after purchasing..:...it really just moisturized for a 20 minutes top...very nice scent! Recommend for just normal skin...or a hand moisturizer.
angela j.
I picked this one up on accident because my usual stuff was not in stock but this was all they had. I have to say I am really surprised by its results. I was a first time user but I will keep purchasing it in the future. The only thing I might change about it is I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I can never have enough!
Lindsey L.
I don't really know if this product extended my tan or not, but I really did like it as an after sun lotion.  It has  a good smell, and it really moisturized my skin, even after it was burned and dry.  I would buy this again, and recommend it others. Satisfied.
Megan W.
I absolutely love this. I am naturally tan year round so that is never a issue for me. However the sun will dry my body out if I am at the lake all day. Nothing feels better when I get home then to put this on!!
Mariah R.
Edmond, OK
I love this product! I use it year round even when my tan is faded. It has the classic Australian gold scent, which during the winter brings warm memories to mind. It's lighter than some other lotions and it doesn't make skin super greasy.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
This is one of my favorite after-sub products. I tend to burn and peel so easily and this helps retain the moisture in my skin after being in the sun all day and prevents peeling really well.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this extend your tan and where can it be purchased?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells?
Chandni P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Is this stuff super sticky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What is the best place to buy and how well does it work?
valentina M.
miami, FL
I used the sunblock and the suntan lotion for this product but this one I had never seen .. is it a blocker?

Kohl's